• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favourite food in the whole world?

I don't know, I haven't try enough food in the world but I love ice cream, spicy food and seafood.

Mushrooms! All kinds in many forms, but sauteed with a little butter is the best =)
I also love Japanese curry; I love to cook up a big pot of that and eat it for days (and I throw a bunch of mushrooms in there, too!)

Before I would’ve said a hamburger. But, I think that I like the whole combo of burger, fries, and a soda rather than each item individually.

Idk, for right now I’ll go for a fruit tart. The melody of the sweetness from the fruit with a less sweet custard is perfection.

😩👌

Fresh fluffy bagels with butter, probably.

Runners-up include;
- Yellow peaches
- Steak
- Grilled yellow squash and zucchini
- Plain Cheerios with whole Lactaid milk (I’m not lactose intolerant, but it’s much sweeter and more flavorful!)

Honestly? ANYTHING CHICKEN. I'm obssesed with Chicken wings lately and I hate what they do to my liver but what the hell lmao

For each category:
Salty: Soft Pretzels
Sour: Gummies
Spicy: Steak Fajitas
Sweet: Strawberry Shortcake
Fruit: Mangos, Strawberries, and Avocados
Vegetable: Broccoli
Bonus for drinks:
Soda: Blue Raspberry Mountain Dew
Milkshake: Cotton Candy
Tea: Dragon Oolong
Juice: Mango

i have more favorite drinks than food (hi-c fruit punch, lemonade mixed with iced tea.) but on the top of my head, my favorite food atm is the mac and cheese my father makes.

rice. just plain, white rice. i don’t eat a lot but i can finish any bowl of rice put in front of me.

Kind of a broad topic. I don't think I could really pick one thing. My tastes and mood change what type of food I want to eat. Like in the morning a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is nice, but I don't want to eat that for lunch. It just depends.

Hard to choose but probably sorbet or ice cream, especially mango sorbet. It depends on the temperature, my mood etc. though.

My favourite drink would have to be root beer

I think my favorite is pizza, especially if it has stuffed crust. Spaghetti is probably my second choice though

Back