• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favourite food in the whole world?

UndeadJaxon

3am ramen eater
Bells
mine is Japanese Katsu curry rice!!!
it’s just so comforting, I genuinely could eat it everyday.
my favourite drink is oolong milk tea, bonus points if it has tapioca pearls!!

tumblr_inline_n37gwcwIkI1qhwjx8.gif

Me with shrimp... TwT

Except, I developed an allergy to it and can no longer eat it. Shrimp is my favorite.. er.. was. But lately I've really love ramen! Authentic with tons of yummy ramen eggs. >w>

Ice Cream 🍨🍦
Its my comfort food. My favourite flavour is chocolate and many variations of it tho I also love fruity flavours like mango and strawberry. Unfortunately I've been eating it a lot less lately for health reasons but if I had the choice I could eat it every day lol

FRENCH FRIES 🍟🍟🍟🍟

this is so true, French fries are my second fav!!!
Post automatically merged:

Me with shrimp... TwT

Except, I developed an allergy to it and can no longer eat it. Shrimp is my favorite.. er.. was. But lately I've really love ramen! Authentic with tons of yummy ramen eggs. >w>
I looooove ramen. I’ve been really craving it lately.
also I love your Chobits theme!
AND you’re a MONSTA X fan?? Me too!

Anything chocolate, honestly just straight up dark chocolate is my go-to, but chocolate cake and brownies are great as well.

i honestly have too many favourite foods to name just one or even list them all haha, so i’ll just list a few of my favourites that i could eat every day and never get sick of.

• pasta!! if i had to choose just one favourite food, it would probably be pasta! i love pretty much all kinds of pasta that i’ve tried, but my faves are spaghetti bolognese and chicken fettuccine alfredo 🤤
  • pizza! my faves are pepperoni with red onions, mushrooms and green peppers, and just plain cheese.
  • buttered bread. pretty much any bread with butter on it is delicious to me; it’s my go-to snack whenever food isn’t appealing to me.
  • chicken noodle soup
  • toasted cheese, peanut butter and banana, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
  • french fries
  • big potatoes with butter and sour cream
  • kraft dinner mac and cheese
i’m probably forgetting a few, but these are my favourites off the top of my head!

Cookies

I just really like cookies and they are great year round.
They like me too, so we have to have space sometimes.

Everything bagels with cream cheese, noodles and pasta, pepperoni pizza, spider rolls, philadelphia rolls, rice/cheese/chicken burritos, cake, doughnuts, man I love food *q*

I love pasta, if I had to choose one. I don't know if I have an absolute favorite food. There are lots of foods I like. It's much easier for me to choose a favorite drink.

I think if i had to pick just one meal.. I would pick my mom's Swedish Meatballs! I can make it myself but it's not quite the same as when she makes it.

I looooove Korean food, infortunately there is not Korean restaurant in my city so I have to do 100+ kilometers but by train it's easy. I went yesterday with a friend.
Special mention to the Korean cantine in La Rochelle, japchae was sooooo good!
I love Bibimbap and kimbap.
Their spicy sauce is wonderful.

For drink, I enjoy milk bubble tea.

Back