• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is your favorite Disney movie?~

My fav Disney movie is always going to be Lion King

My fav Pixar movie is Toy Story

Oh, that's incredibly tough. I have a passion for Disney movies, and animation in general. I'd have to say Lilo and Stitch, though, so many feels with that movie...

^ Yes, I agree! Lilo and Stitch is my favourite too. It's such a cute little film, and doesn't get enough love or attention that it should deserve. Also Nani is really awesome too. :'3

Although that being said I can't really say I'm a huge fan of Disney films anymore...

The WHOLE Toy Story Trilogy, Brave, Beauty and the Beast, and a couple more that I liked such as Cars, WALL-E and more.

Toy Story 3 earned A BILLION USD dollars worldwide. But of course, it's an amazing movie!

Cinderella
The Little Mermaid
Alice in Wonderland
The Beauty and the Beast
The Aristocats
Lady and the Tramp

I haven't really watched Disney movies. Though Wall-E is my fav. Pixar animation. It's their most modern film; I'm surprised it was funded.

The Fox and the Hound. The first one was amazing! Also Lady and the Tramp <3 I absolutely hated the second one to both movies :/ It ruined the story for me :/ they tried to it funny when it's not suppose to :/

Lion King, Hercules, Aladdin, The Black Cauldron, Alice in Wonderland, and more recently, The Princess and the Frog.

The Lion King and Aladdin are my top favorites.

I don't know why but I find Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid quite overrated. The songs are good, but the stories themselves I don't care for as much.

As a gamer, I'm also a huge fan of Wreck-It Ralph. Soooo many references to all kinds of stuff.

Spirited Away/Alice/Wreck it Ralph/Wall-E

Last edited:
I cant choose just one!
Does Pixar count? Now it does.
Hercules
Mulan
Brave
Alice in Wonderland
The Lion King
The Princess and the Frog
Aladdin
Tangled