What is your dream job?

Professional Bass Clarinetist/Clarinetist and composing music on the side. I'd love to do it since I can't really see myself doing anything else but I'm not sure if I can be able to do that.

I want to be one of those mysterious musicians, where I travel all over the place and everyone loves my music, but they don't know who I am or where I came from. ♥

I would also love to be an astronomer. I've always been really fascinated with outer space :blush:

This is why I'm going to college to study piano performance and astrophysics :rolleyes:

graphic designer since i already basically do what they do just w/o the stability of employment. lol

Depends on the field. For my current field, I would love to be able to work on open source software full time from home. I would also love to play for a late night show or other miscellaneous show on the bass. I would also enjoy teaching! :)

Personal caretaker, forester, and autism therapist (especially for adults since people tend to forget autistic adults exist and only want to treat children) are pretty much my dream jobs. I also enjoy selling crafts on the side, so that's cool too. I'm currently looking into becoming a personal caretaker right now though. I've seen way too many people caught on tape being abused by their caretakers...

Last edited:
I wanted to be a nurse. But people are gross. So a veterinarian. Animals are not gross. Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mukbang! (Getting paid to let people watch you eat large amounts of food lol)

Yo. Goals. Lol

Dream job would be anything with art really, I would love to be a SFX Make-Up artist and make monsters and spooky things for movies cause I would love to just live in Halloween. I'd also love being any kind of baker, like making and decorating fancy desserts would be fun and delicious. Also just sculpting and building things like dollhouses and miniatures would be amazing to make a living off of but like all art things these things are pretty impossible to get your foot in the door to actually get somewhere with it to be able to make a living wage off of. So I am planning on getting my Medical Coding certificate and eventually do remote medical coding at home so I can do my art on the side.

Back