• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite sandwich?

OswinOswald

Bells
Switch
1920-3285-9320
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
With so many names for sandwiches? And so many possible toppings, what’s your go to?

I like a nice turkey avocado, maybe with a little bacon, and then some tomato.
A grilled cheese with some soup is also always comforting
As for breads, a focaccia or a ciabatta gets me every time!

I also just learned that a Grinder (not to be confused with Grindr) is another name for what I’ve always called a sub, which I know others call hoagies or heros or a number of other names!

italian, with lettuce, tomato, onions, oregano, oil and EXTRA vinegar. i like the bread to be soaked in vinegar lol

My go-to sandwich that I make at home has to be on toasted bread, mustard & mayo, not really picky on the meat but I usually use black forest ham or seasoned chicken, pepper jack cheese, banana peppers, & sprinkle some pepper on it. So yummy! If I’m eating out though it’s usually some kind of Italian sandwich 🥪

I love all kinds of sandwiches!

There's this one I like to order from a bakery downtown that has turkey, bacon, and pepperjack cheese in a croissant bun with baked jalapenos inside. I also like their italian sandwiches which have slices of salami and pepperoni with pesto spread.

At home I'll usually make turkey or chicken sandwiches! Whenever I don't know what I want to eat I just make grilled cheese lol! Can't go wrong.

I had this delicious egg sandwich on japanese milk bread in Toronto last week and I think it’s officially my favourite sandwich now.

Ayo, who wants a sandwich? I got two of 'em right here, punks! 💢✊😤👊💢 Nah, I like all sorts of sandwiches. Definitely gotta add some sort of sauce or condiment though. Otherwise you're smacking your mouth open and close like a cow eating grass and the damn thing sticks to the roof of your mouth. 👎 I like slicing them in half when I make sandwiches for others. Girls get diagonally cut sandwiches and the men get theirs cut straight down the middle. It's all about presentation, fellas! 😉 Unless it's for me, then it doesn't get cut and is put together quite sloppily, I'll be honest. Whatever. Down the hatch it goes! 🥪🤷‍♀️

Grilled pastrami and swiss on sourdough. I used to get it from a sandwich shop that closed down. I forgot what mustard and such they put on there.

Back