• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your current location in Pokémon Black and/or Pokémon White?

Castelia City. I'm taking my sweet time right now.
i wish i could do this.
i make it a goal to finish the new pokemon game within 24 in-game hours. getting harder and harder with all the pointlessly trivial text that goes into the story :/

Victory Road, but I'm getting lazy and don't really want to go through it right now.. Just been breeding for shiny's.

I just need to beat the Elite Four again and finally face off against Champion Alder in both games, but hey, now I am taking my time as there is no rush whatsoever...

I want to handpick good moves for all six of my Pok?mon on both games that will be either one hit KO's or less than three hit KO's..

I'm surprised at how fast you guys can play through this.

I can only play for a bit, if I play for to long I feel like I'm playing through to fast/not getting all i can get out of it. Meh, probably just me.

I haven;t played my Black game in a few days. I mainly play Heartgold, right now.

I forget what my city is called, but I'm in the gym working on getting my 4th badge.

Whatever town the second gym is. Got the game on release day and I haven't played since. Not a normal way for me to react to a Pokemon game, by just getting bored, haha.

Back