• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Black and White Versions

easpa

Bells
Mailbox
Pok?mon HeartGold and SoulSilver had a megathread, so I'mma try and make one for Black and White.

With the release of Pok?mon Black and White just around the corner, I've decided to make one big thread for you to post anything about the upcoming games in.

What are new features in b/w? I saw 3on3 battles, haven't read about anything else though (haven't read much about it at all :p )

All Pokemon games are the same.

DUHHHH!!!!!! All series games are the same. (Mario Party, Monkey Ball, ANIMAL CROSSING) besides this one is super different from the previous games.

Last edited:
What are new features in b/w? I saw 3on3 battles, haven't read about anything else though (haven't read much about it at all :p )

3 on 3 battles, battle subway, you can challenge to Pokemon league in any order (meaning you can decide which you want to battle first and which last - excluding the champion) I can't remember much more. Haven't played it for a few weeks. There's season (though that's obv) dream world, High-link... *doesn't know anymore*

Admittedly, I've been playing it on my flashcart the last day or so. I really like the camera angle of the graphics. It's less looking down with a little 3d and more half-way between the two.

(and before someone asks... I do intend to buy the game soon. I can't resist not playing it now when I can)

Last edited:
I hope my Dad has time to pick up my pre-order of Pokemon Black on his way home from work! Anyway, will you guys be getting Black or White?

I hope my Dad has time to pick up my pre-order of Pokemon Black on his way home from work! Anyway, will you guys be getting Black or White?
I'll be getting both of them, I've had them both at the same time since Red and Blue and I have done it so often, it's like a tradition. lol

Edit: I have them both now. :D

I'll be getting both of them, I've had them both at the same time since Red and Blue and I have done it so often, it's like a tradition. lol

Edit: I have them both now. :D

Wow, you're lucky! I'll probably have to wait until six to get Black. At least I'll have the weekend to play it.

Wow, you're lucky! I'll probably have to wait until six to get Black. At least I'll have the weekend to play it.

SUNDAY

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF SUNDAY
For Pokemon, of course. What the hell were you thinking?

SUNDAY

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF SUNDAY
For Pokemon, of course. What the hell were you thinking?

Err, what? Anyway, I've been playing Black for about an hour, now. I've really just been grinding, though. :p

I own the following Pok?mon Games:

Pok?mon Red, Pok?mon Blue, Pok?mon Yellow, Pok?mon Gold, Pok?mon Silver, Pok?mon Ruby, Pok?mon Sapphire, Pok?mon Emerald, Pok?mon Pearl, Pok?mon Diamond, Pok?mon Platinum, Pok?mon HeartGold, Pok?mon SoulSilver, Pok?mon Black and Pok?mon White.

Games I owned but sadly have lost

Pok?mon LeafGreen, Pok?mon FireRed and Pok?mon Crystal

Last edited:
Back