• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is the worst thing about online play?

I like it how Online on the DS just kinda crippled the whole rest of the game.

I'm sure they'll do it again, but what do I care, I won't get my hands on this game for two years, and by then everyone will be sick of it.

I think the worst parts about online play in Animal Crossing: Wild World was much of what you guys have said.

1. When one person disconnects everybody also disconnects
2. It took way too long to type things on that keyboard
3. Lag

Those are the main things to me but unfortunately the producer of Animal Crossing: City Folk stated that we would still have the same problems with disconnects which is sad but hopefully the Wi-Fi is a lot more stable which I think it will be I don't know how much but it will be improved some.

Nothing to do online. :/ It's sad, but true. I mean, all you do is stand or run around your town with someone else.

Back