• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is the worst thing about online play?

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
I'm making this thread because I want to see what people think is the worst part of online play. Then we can wonder if it'll be different in AC Wii =o

The worst thing? Having that thing pop up that says: Connection has been lost. If not reconnected, the DS will reset in 15 seconds message.

Other than that, people that use B to run.

[quote="Shadow_] The worst thing? Having that thing pop up that says: Connection has been lost. If not reconnected, the DS will reset in 15 seconds message.

Other than that, people that use B to run. [/quote]
So you're saying when one person disconnects in a town, it shouldn't disconnect everyone else

yeh

Although I heard some people speculating about AC using that future payed version of online play... and if that doesn't have FC's.... ya know. And then there were the MMO rumors. But I still think it will use FCs. Maybe it'll just have another option for people to play with random people they don't know if they don't have anyone on their friends list.

Shadow_] [quote="Super_Naruto said:
Friend codes and lack of voice chat.
Yeah.... be reasonable, those problems won't be fixed. Ever. [/quote]
Wait, I thought this topic was about what is the worst part about online. I said my opinion on what is the worst part about ACWW online.

Super_Naruto said:
Yeah.... be reasonable, those problems won't be fixed. Ever.
Wait, I thought this topic was about what is the worst part about online. I said my opinion on what is the worst part about ACWW online. [/quote]
SN is right... for once. It's the end of the world.

Anywho, I'm going to agree with SN on this. The keyboard in AC was crying "Use IM" the entire time.

OddCrazyMe said:
Super_Naruto said:
Yeah.... be reasonable, those problems won't be fixed. Ever.
Wait, I thought this topic was about what is the worst part about online. I said my opinion on what is the worst part about ACWW online.
SN is right... for once. It's the end of the world.

Anywho, I'm going to agree with SN on this. The keyboard in AC was crying "Use IM" the entire time. [/quote]
<.< correction: "someone has agreed with SN's correct statement...for once" Also, AC Wii should incorporate more online features such as online games to do in town or just activities only accessable through online play.

I don't have to wonder, I know it'll be almost as bad.

Only now, I can probably actually see the screen.

I think the worst thing would be, not being able to drink coffee or listen to K.K. with friends when online. :gyroidsurprised:

Everything.

Chat's really slow, it's a pain in the *CEN-1.0-SORD* to type. MSN >>>>>>>>>>> AC
Lag sucks balls.
Connection sucks balls.

Not to mention, AC is just a really boring game for online... more like a boring game with or without online.

UltraByte said:
Everything.

Chat's really slow, it's a pain in the *CEN-1.0-SORD* to type. MSN >>>>>>>>>>> AC
Lag sucks balls.
Connection sucks balls.

Not to mention, AC is just a really boring game for online... more like a boring game with or without online.
Chat's really slow? .... or typing?

Lag?... I've rarely had lag.

I don't like how ACWW relied so much on its online play feature. It felt like they forgot the single player, which really sucks because I'm limited to that.

Koehler said:
I don't like how ACWW relied so much on its online play feature. It felt like they forgot the single player, which really sucks because I'm limited to that.
The only thing that relied on it was Nookingtons. And ya, I agree... they shouldn't have done that maybe.

stormcommander said:
UltraByte said:
Everything.

Lag sucks balls.
Connection sucks balls.

Chat's really slow? .... or typing?

Lag?... I've rarely had lag.
It takes forever to type in what you want to say on the DS touch screen.

Well, maybe your connection isn't *CEN-2.0-SORD* like mine.

I haven't had too many lag problems. But yeah, voice chat would really be nice. D:

I really wasn't a big fan of the online play for WW anyway. Actually, I didn't really like WW itself all that much.

The gamecube one was ten times better, IMO.

Back