• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is the origin of your username?

I'm a fan of Miraculous Ladybug and giraffes are my favorite animal so I just put them together and BAM! MiraculousGiraffe was born.

Duzzel is my username for almost all games I play and it's not commonly used, so luckily for me it stays fairly available.

But it's from a manga I read years ago called Vampire Game.

I don't remember, but my usernames are usually based on names that I really like at the time of creating them or movies/animes.
I guess I really liked the name opal back then since its unique, but right now its just like meh :)

I put random letter that I liked together and I ended up with this. It's cute and I really love it. ^-^

my one is a combination of my boyfriends online name and the Pokemon Emolga.
His name is Zoachi and we both really like Emolga so he combined the two and made Emachi which I started using as my name on things.

Last edited:
I like the name in general and it's became an inside joke with some people I know because they know I like S?rgio Godinho lol

i had to change my username because of Sudden Paranoia sso i just came up w somethig and i like ghosts so idk i just . changedi t to this.

Honestly? I have no idea. I just thought it sounded cool. x'D It's usually Topaxx (which came from Topaz) but I thought I'd shorten it for this forum. I looked it up however a long time ago to see if Pax was a real word and it was. It is a latin word meaning "peace". That's kind of nice to know. ;u; I am pretty peaceful. ~

Mine is a combination of Alex Ovechkin, a Washington Capitals player, his number, 8, and the first syllable of my name.

It originally was a username someone made up in a username contest for me and it was a FNAF related username (ya know Foxy) but I am not really into FNAF anymore but foxes are my favorite animals so I just use it for a lot of things now as my user.

Back