• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is the origin of your username?

I'm a fan of Miraculous Ladybug and giraffes are my favorite animal so I just put them together and BAM! MiraculousGiraffe was born.

Duzzel is my username for almost all games I play and it's not commonly used, so luckily for me it stays fairly available.

But it's from a manga I read years ago called Vampire Game.

I don't remember, but my usernames are usually based on names that I really like at the time of creating them or movies/animes.
I guess I really liked the name opal back then since its unique, but right now its just like meh :)

I put random letter that I liked together and I ended up with this. It's cute and I really love it. ^-^

my one is a combination of my boyfriends online name and the Pokemon Emolga.
His name is Zoachi and we both really like Emolga so he combined the two and made Emachi which I started using as my name on things.

Last edited:
I like the name in general and it's became an inside joke with some people I know because they know I like S?rgio Godinho lol

i had to change my username because of Sudden Paranoia sso i just came up w somethig and i like ghosts so idk i just . changedi t to this.

Honestly? I have no idea. I just thought it sounded cool. x'D It's usually Topaxx (which came from Topaz) but I thought I'd shorten it for this forum. I looked it up however a long time ago to see if Pax was a real word and it was. It is a latin word meaning "peace". That's kind of nice to know. ;u; I am pretty peaceful. ~

Mine is a combination of Alex Ovechkin, a Washington Capitals player, his number, 8, and the first syllable of my name.

It originally was a username someone made up in a username contest for me and it was a FNAF related username (ya know Foxy) but I am not really into FNAF anymore but foxes are my favorite animals so I just use it for a lot of things now as my user.

Back