• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the most obscure/weird/creepy video you've ever seen on You Tube?

Oh, I can't remember the director but he has a few really weird stop motion short films on youtube.

It's quite fascinating because it's so surreal. Eggs dropped on the floor morphing into buttocks, vacuum cleaners vaccuming themselves, human hair webs , etc.

... Yupp, definitely can't find it. I've probably watched it two or three years ago. I'd recoginze it if I see it because it looks so amazing for it's time, but why does it have to be so bizzare? This going to stay on my mind for the rest of the day...

I made my whole family watch it, and now we all just casual talk like the dog to each other...

Also all of the Don't Hug Me videos, annnnnnnnnd...

Last edited:
I really don't think I can post it here or even describe it... It involves modern dance and crutches...
Some of you will know what it is.

Also this one never gets old.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made my whole family watch it, and now we all just casual talk like the dog to each other...

I can't stop laughing, also the dog wisdom is gold.

Last edited:
Yikes I've seen a lot of creepy/weird things on youtube, but the one that first comes to mind is a video Game Grumps mentioned years ago. Even if I knew the name of the video or the link, I wouldn't post it since it is extremely not ok for kids to see, but it's basically an "art" video with the ninja turtles. It was so weird...
I remember them talking about that lol. It's called Pizza Time.

Salad Fingers used to disturb me a little bit. I still remember the episode where he birthed a huge tumor, loved it then ate at the end. I might actually watch the whole series again

Last edited:
Salad Fingers used to disturb me a little bit. I still remember the episode where he birthed a huge tumor, loved it then ate at the end. I might actually watch the whole series again

We used to watch that in 7th grade, with our teacher. XD

Saw a clip of a cat repeatedly falling in a big tub of cold water and trying to get out, while the owners were taping it and laughing.

That pisses me off.

One of my friends forced me to watch Shrek is Love Shrek is Life........ if you've never seen it, DO NOT watch it under any circumstance. It's not worth it!!!
Besides that, I seen a few weird magic trick videos and some Pokemon creepypasta (Lavender town and the white hand), but nothing really compares to Shrek is love :/

I was looking at honeydew recipes on YouTube and one of the videos I clicked on was A SPONSERSHIP FOR A HONEYDEW FLAVORED VAPE?!?!?!?! THIS SCARY LADY STARTED VAPING IN BLACK AND WHITE AND THEN SCARY MUSIC PLAYED THEN I CLICKED OFF. LIKE HOW DA HECC DID I FIND THATTTTTTTTTTTTTT???? I KNOW IT WAS THE VIDEO NOT AD. WANTED POPSICLES YOUTUBE :mad:
This was like 5 months ago yet I still remember it lol

The original Pokemon spoof video. Granted, it's also pretty great too. 🤣

Back