• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the most obscure/weird/creepy video you've ever seen on You Tube?

nfsfan18

Bells
I had stumbled upon this video a while back when I was trying to find some industrial music.

Last edited:
Oh boy, I can't even remember. I've seen a lot of weird ones.

'The weirdest video you will ever seen guaranteed' comes to mind though. That one is pretty weird and disturbing.

I've seen A LOT! but they are too disturbing to mention here..

But literally thats what youtube is about xD I've seen so many creepy ones, theres the i feel great one with the little an-droid thing, then it goes onto worse stuff like the armpit Japanese monster, (don't even ask)

This is less of a video that I've seen but more like a creepy thing that happened:
So I was watching a youtube video and a random ad came out of no where (random ads are usually normal for long videos but i had just started the video and its about 3 minutes long)
I guess you pay to get adds but, this add was just a black screen with a really high pitched buzz, then somebody yelling, like I was so confused// And no i don't think the ad was just missing visual and had audio, because even then, it's like, what kind of ad uses those noises, did anyone experience this particular ad?

I've never seen that ad ever again after the one time it happened.

Last edited:
Yikes I've seen a lot of creepy/weird things on youtube, but the one that first comes to mind is a video Game Grumps mentioned years ago. Even if I knew the name of the video or the link, I wouldn't post it since it is extremely not ok for kids to see, but it's basically an "art" video with the ninja turtles. It was so weird...

i have no idea how to describe it in an appropiate manner, but its a scene from a weird japanese movie and that itself already explains a lot

Last edited:
I'm not sure how many of you are aware of the Obey the Walrus video, but the woman dancing in it is somebody who, at the time, creeped me out considerably, but I managed to track her down and she's actually a really nice woman. We don't talk anymore due to our significantly different religious beliefs, but what I'm trying to say is that sometimes these kind of videos are true works of art, made by surprisingly lovely people. Shaye Saint John is another great example.

That being said, the creepiest video I've probably ever seen is a one I can't actually remember the title of, but it involves a woman at a table, speaking aboslute gibberish, with a fire behind her. She suddenly slams her head against the table, which is quite the shocker, and then it replays backwards. I read into it and the woman is actually a very talented kind of performance artist, and the concept of the video was that it never ended, and you could never tell where it started or ended, which is pretty neat.

I can't bring myself to watch whatever Mariah finds creepy.

I can't bring myself to watch whatever Mariah finds creepy.

I don't think that video is creepy, but some people on this forum might. I can't post things I find creepy or disturbing because I'll probably get banned.

Last edited:
I wish I knew someone named Marisa so I could send this to them. This guy is a convicted child molester by the way.

Back