what is the best way to get villagers picture?

Tobias

Mayor of Whitelyn
Bells
Hello

i talk to my villagers every time i see them (ca. 7 times a day)
Do every wish they have
and try to send them everyday a letter with a present!
But no picture yet... Since the release...

Even before I tt'd I found it quite easy to get villager pics, but it still takes time. :)

remember to talk to them frequently, send letters everyday (don't try, DO) w/ presents, if they ask for something general try to give them the best thing you can think of, if they ask for something specific just go out and get it.

the keys are to be consistent and patient.

Give them exotic items (foreign dlc- re-orderable ones work fine)
Turn up to their house when expected, do chores for them!
Or go to April fools day if your a time traveler!

I have 7 out of my 10 original villager pictures
i find them very easy to get, and i honestly believe the only quick method is to talk to them everyday, and then after doing about 3 favours for them, reset for their pic
if you don't reset for their pic, the pic will always be just one of many items they could possibly give you as a reward, so its unlikely you will get it
Only send one letter to them at all, thats all ive ever done, and i have 7 pictures..
Once they start sending you letters randomnly, you have a shot

When they ask for a fruit, give them a perfect foreign fruit
When they ask for a fish, give them a rare fish such as a napoleon fish, or a shark etc
When they ask for a bug, give them a golden stag :)

Before giving them the reward, save and continue
give the item over, if its not their picture, restart the game
continue until they give you their pic.

I have 7 out of my 10 original villager pictures
i find them very easy to get, and i honestly believe the only quick method is to talk to them everyday, and then after doing about 3 favours for them, reset for their pic
if you don't reset for their pic, the pic will always be just one of many items they could possibly give you as a reward, so its unlikely you will get it
Only send one letter to them at all, thats all ive ever done, and i have 7 pictures..
Once they start sending you letters randomnly, you have a shot

When they ask for a fruit, give them a perfect foreign fruit
When they ask for a fish, give them a rare fish such as a napoleon fish, or a shark etc
When they ask for a bug, give them a golden stag :)

Before giving them the reward, save and continue
give the item over, if its not their picture, restart the game
continue until they give you their pic.

Never knew you could do this! How many times does it usually take to reset until you get it ?

If you're very good friends, I think you're guaranteed to receive their picture in the post when they move away. Obviously no use if you want that villager forever.

Back