• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the best flavor of milk?

What Milk is superior?

• Plain Milk For Me

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Strawberry!!!

Votes: 57 26.4%
  • Yummy Chocolate Milk

Votes: 70 32.4%
  • Banana Milk!!

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • No Milk, thanks

Votes: 22 10.2%

• Total voters
people who prefer to drink plain milk deserve to have their toes stepped on. that stuff is nasty nasty
strawberry milk is delicious, but i don't think strawberry almond milk exists :'( so i'm stuck with chocolate almond milk (which is delicious)

nasty?! ahh, werent you fed mother's milk as an infant at least??

I got into a tussle with someone on this site who didn't think strawberry milk was the best, and goddamn it I'd do it again.

:::sets down slice of pineapple pizza:::
come at me, bro! :mad:

Oh I love all kinds of milk. Plain milk, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla. I never tried the almond milk but maybe one day. Banana milk? Never heard of it but sounds like it could be yummy~

Not a big fan of milk.... but chocolate and strawberry sound good so I guess I'll go with chocolate? Banana sounds good too

They all sound great, but chocolate milk is just a classic.

Moomoo Milk

Chocolate for sure!

Chocolate mint milk. they sell it at the Byrne Dairy near my house and it's really good.

I've never actually tried strawberry milk but a lot of people here seem to like it so I'd better get on that.

For now, I have to say regular milk is the best. I don't like chocolate milk.

strawberry milk. i actually got a random craving for banana milk earlier lmao, i like it

The results for the polls surprise me because all my friends in grade school were amazed by the fact that I wouldn't buy chocolate milk at lunch. Chocolate and strawberry always ran out first, and by the end of the period only the blue (regular) and green (lactose-free) were left. Honestly, more people had lactose-free at lunch, which means that there were more kids who were lactose-intolerant than kids who liked regular milk.

107 people voted on this poll

and there are 8 pages on this poll

im so proud of my poll about milk

Last edited:
Back