• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is something in your amazon cart that you keep in there but never buy?

PS3 and PS4 replacement cases... I seriously need to replace some of the cases for PS3-4 games, but I always mark it "next month". Mostly it's due to my low income now, but yeah - seriously need to replace those cases finally...

Ah, also need to get a replacement case and original artwork for 2 games. @_@ I really dislike the way physical games are being handled: Amazon always mails them without any basic protection, Gamestop always puts those stickers that ruin the artwork, uh. :(

P.S. A word of advice: never order used games from Gamestop's website. Their physical stores are fine because you always see what you buy, but online... they've sent me some of the worst conditions I've ever seen. Two games looked literally like they had water poured on the artwork and then dried out, another one smelled of smoke and another one didn't work at all. =/ It jammed the disc tray of my PS4 and wouldn't eject until I turned off the console and tried "shaking it violently". : ))
Amazon is good with used games, though and they always mark condition, but Gamestop web-store - it's horrible.

Last edited:
*sweats*

A bunch of foreign snacks I really enjoyed from samplers over the years... I don't wanna lose them so I just kinda keep them in the cart AHAHA.

That and, a ton of Mari Ohara figurines... so hard to resist the urge of buying them... ;w;​

I keep in my cart a bunch of cat toys I want for my furballs but the moment I'm about to purchase them, I remember that my cats prefer to play with bottle caps, strings and bugs... Until the next time I remember that those toys are in my cart and the cycle begins again

i've had a laptop case in there for so long but i keep holding off because what if i get a new laptop soon and can't use it anymore? but i doubt that's happening any time soon.

1.3mm key hex driver that I need to buy to get the sand out of my waterproof camera

been in my cart for nearly 2 years and I still haven't bothered 🙃

I generally try to avoid amazon to the best of my ability now tbh

though I wouldn't keep items sitting in a cart with no intention of buying either. that's what wishlists and such are for
Same, they are a bit shady ngl...

But yeah I never keep it there either, if I want something and I can buy it I do otherwise I wait.

I have a lot of Art of books that I hope to buy eventually. I think I also have a Coraline figurine.

Yes! This adorable elephant plush that I haven't been able to justify purchasing for $30 as a 27 year old. But it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I just wanna say.. if you have the money.. buy it! I'm in my twenties too and have a bunch of stuffed animals because they bring me joy when I see them! If you see the plush and it makes you smile, it's worth it!

So, much, stuff.

This one pillow that looks like a macaron and also looks soft.
A floor pillow
A case for the floor pillow
String lights that look like little amythests
A glow mushroom
A glow moon
A parakeet plushie
A squishy cat stuffed animal
Another squishy cat stuffed animal but it looks more like a dog or tanuki dog than a cat
For some reason a Mamegoma seal. Idk why it's still there
A shiba stuffed animal
Another shiba stuffed animal that I already bought before
ACNH companion guide
The substitute doll plushie that Pokémon (like Greninja in Smash) like to use

Bento box supplies. I know I don't need them but like...maybe I will someday? My brain is so dumb sometimes.

memory card for my switch, like do I need you or not?! ~i always try and see how low the price will drop lol

A couch that was $425 when I added it to my cart and before I could buy it the price went up to $900 and I’m WAITING for it to go back down. It’s been like three years

A foam roller that I *might* actually buy soon after having it there for a couple years since I'm buying something else and I don't have prime so I gotta hit that $25

The ACNH handbook only because I can’t do anything about it. It’s finally supposed to deliver in July.

I didn't know people do this! I don't shop online much. I only really browse for something online, if I'm going to buy it.

I was unaware that people did this, and also didn't know that Amazon would let you keep things in your cart indefinitely. I don't like having stuff in my cart if I'm not going to purchase it, so I usually remove it and put it in my wishlist or something.

It's really the best to keep things aside rather than impulse purchasing them, that way, you can come back in a month and see if it's really worth you time, or if you were just bored and liked how it looked. I have a lot of useless things that I always eyeball because it's just so cute, but I'm getting better about telling myself 'no'.

I have had these fancy Stabilio Pastel Highlighters in my cart ever since they became trendy and I still haven't bought them because I always end up getting some cheap ones from Kmart.

I also have a Nintendo Swtich on my wishlist because I wanted to play Pokemon Sword and Shield and Animal Crossing New Horizons but I still haven't bought it because I can't afford it :')

Back