• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is something in your amazon cart that you keep in there but never buy?

mkmay

Bells
Am I the only one who wants something but can never justify buying it so it just sits in there for years but you also never delete it? I also just like knowing what other people buy (or want to buy) on amazon (those cool things on amazon for $10 and under lists always get me)

I generally try to avoid amazon to the best of my ability now tbh

though I wouldn't keep items sitting in a cart with no intention of buying either. that's what wishlists and such are for

Last edited:
I guess I also meant things in your save for later/wishlists that you will never get to

Yes, I have a ton of items just sitting in my cart. My price change notifications are usually a paragraph long lmao

Some Amiibo cards.. I know I don't need them,
but I want them, but noo.. I won't buy them!

Yes! This adorable elephant plush that I haven't been able to justify purchasing for $30 as a 27 year old. But it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I collect and film stopmotions with american girl dolls. I am constantly tempted to buy a doll-sized tuxedo.

If we're talking about wishlists, sometimes when I'm sad, I'll just wishlist about a dozen vintage clown dolls and then never buy them

loads of household items and gadgets like kitchen cupboard shelves, bathroom organisers etc

amiibo cards. i should buy them just in case the new animal crossing game also has amiibo functions..

amiibo cards. i should buy them just in case the new animal crossing game also has amiibo functions..

Its been confirmed that there will be functionality but they never said what they'll do when we scan them

I want to buy amiibo cards of my faves so badly but I need to know what the functionality is before I buy them...

I'm too OCD to keep anything in my cart. It would drive me crazy. I only add stuff when I'm committed to buying it.

I have all the animal crossing amiibo figures in there lol. But the total is over 300$ so....

Last edited:
Huh? I haven’t shopped on Amazon in awhile, I don’t know if I even have anything in my cart still.

clothes & albums...
there are some really cute sweaters they have on Amazon if you search long enough
and there are so many kpop albums I want, but I'm broke.

theres a psychic tv necklace that has been sitting in my cart for ages now. its like 20 pounds and idk if its even available anymore since it was the last one

40 pack of indomie ramen, like it's a good idea to buy them but would i eat 40 packs in one day?? possibly

I always wanted an Amiibo figure, but our financial situation hasn't allowed us to buy "decorative" things like that.

Back