What happens when a visitor comes on toy day?

Fyi, just in case someone is searching for this, i answered my own question. Had a friend come over, in full outfit. Although Jingle will talk to him, he will not give your visitor a bag of gifts. If you have a second character, however, you do get a bag. Fyi!

Hmm. Maybe I should've used an alternate character. Were the gifts any different for that character than they were for the mayor? I ask because it'd be nice if Zell could have received a better aqua shirt than the cloudy tee. -.-

Hmm. Maybe I should've used an alternate character. Were the gifts any different for that character than they were for the mayor? I ask because it'd be nice if Zell could have received a better aqua shirt than the cloudy tee. -.-

Maybe too late now, but when I tried with another character, it was the same items as on my mayor. Though I did not hand out the gifts, so I don't know if the same animals will want the same presents, of if it's randomised.

Villagers will want the exact same gifts as they wanted with the mayor character. I did it with all 4 of my characters. The bag Jingle gives each character has the exact same gifts and the villagers want the exact same gifts. So I ended up getting 4 festive wreaths and 4 pictures of Jingle.
Happy Holidays.

I did my mayor properly but then with my second character, i just kept the bag so that i can keep the mystery bag. :)

Back