• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What happens when a visitor comes on toy day?

Fyi, just in case someone is searching for this, i answered my own question. Had a friend come over, in full outfit. Although Jingle will talk to him, he will not give your visitor a bag of gifts. If you have a second character, however, you do get a bag. Fyi!

Hmm. Maybe I should've used an alternate character. Were the gifts any different for that character than they were for the mayor? I ask because it'd be nice if Zell could have received a better aqua shirt than the cloudy tee. -.-

Hmm. Maybe I should've used an alternate character. Were the gifts any different for that character than they were for the mayor? I ask because it'd be nice if Zell could have received a better aqua shirt than the cloudy tee. -.-

Maybe too late now, but when I tried with another character, it was the same items as on my mayor. Though I did not hand out the gifts, so I don't know if the same animals will want the same presents, of if it's randomised.

Villagers will want the exact same gifts as they wanted with the mayor character. I did it with all 4 of my characters. The bag Jingle gives each character has the exact same gifts and the villagers want the exact same gifts. So I ended up getting 4 festive wreaths and 4 pictures of Jingle.
Happy Holidays.

I did my mayor properly but then with my second character, i just kept the bag so that i can keep the mystery bag. :)

Back