What happened in your ACNL game today?

Spent several hours today (Nov 28) planning my fruit orchards. They are a mess right now. I need to just chop down every single tree in the town and start from scratch, but I don't have a golden axe, and I may not be able to get one for a while. :( Also had Astrid move in today right next to my house. Pretty nice placement, I think. Now I just need to get Vladmir to move out, and maybe I can finally get that fountain in front of the town hall built. I hear Amiibo cards can help with that...

Also trying to plan out which PWPs I want and where I want them. I don't have many unlocked yet, but I've been marking up a storm with my patterns while trying to remember the size of the PWPs and the restrictions on placing them. You can see why I spent several hours running around outside. I did shoot down enough balloons to get my first silver slingshot, though. :)

Oh! And Super T&T closed for remodeling at the stroke of midnight, which means that T.I.Y. is coming! Definitely welcome news there.

Last edited:
Not much, except I got some boring alligator as a camper.. RNG at its best, when you do have room you get crap but when you are full you get all the cool ones :(

Otherwise trying to buy flowers and saplings like mad so I can get the gold garden badge ah y u so slooow

i'm super happy right now!!! after over a year of working and constant digging, i finally got every single fossil and completed the fossil room in the museum!! i got my gyroid worship room expanded (don't ask) and i got to fit in a lot, since i actually used up all the gyroids i have currently i'll probably finally get that aquarium room i've wanted for a while once i pay the 500k bells or so

I mostly play in the evening, so i was usually late to give a snack to Shrunk, but today i got the last emote. Immediately started running around the town to dance with every villager i meet.

Zell put on the after school jacket i sent him... (♡?艸`) gyaaaaa
so handsome...

I TT'd to December 1st and spent over $1 million on the Gorgeous Series.
Very UNDERwhelmed, since you can't place objects on the desk or chest. :-/

I TT'd to December 1st and spent over $1 million on the Gorgeous Series.
Very UNDERwhelmed, since you can't place objects on the desk or chest. :-/

One of my favourite sets but it's stuffed away now since I did the HHA ex/in challenge so went for antique since a lot of trendy series are ugly except for that gorgeous one lol.

Anyways, got Julia last night from a really nice member here, and moved Piper in from a card :D

I have been TTing to get my other characters houses upgraded where I want them, and get the Gorgeous set. Waiting on the right exteriors, and hoping to get the last few pieces from Redd for my museum.

I just got the QR code machine from Sable :D
There was a QR code for a path I've been eyeing, but it didn't have some other necessary parts, so I ended up erasing the design XD

i'm so close to finishing my house loan! then i can finally level up after being on the same house style for over a year now

Pietro moved out and I forgot to give him away on the villager trading market yesterday. My apologies to anyone who may have wanted him!
He was in the center of one of my paths and his house sticks out like a sore thumb, so he had to go.

In Ashwood, I got the dream suite
R7wbkP8.jpg
I also put path down in front of the train station
wwp7TpJ.jpg

I invited someone to my town to come adopt Margie, but when we got to her house, she wasn’t there.. Needless to say, we were both very surprised. xD

Paid off the loan to for the expansion of the room in the back, its just two more rooms to go and finding zen house exteriors then the house is finished for my alt character.

Last edited:
I tried to catch a coelecanth and gave up :)

did my daily shift at brewster's,,,
a ton of my villagers pinged me for stuff like pwps and items so that was really nice.
then the second after Nan pinged me to build a flower arch i got back on my schedule of "build/finish a pwp daily" haha

edit: also i TTed for my grass to regrow bc it looked hecking ugly asdfghjllsakksk

Last edited:
I made Lily really angry from pushing her too much (she was in my way sksksk)

I thought Normals cried and got depressed from being harassed. I knew they'd get ticked from being hit with a net in City Folk but from what little I've witnessed of that kind of stuff in pictures and videos, I didn't think Lily would get all angry. Did she have an angry face and was spouting steam from her head, or was she sad with purple bubbles?

Also by the way I did some time-traveling and got many Public Works Projects done in a short amount of time a few days ago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to catch a coelecanth and gave up :)

Always look for big shadows in the sea during a rainstorm after 4pm. Save and continue when needed to reset fishes/bugs. Scare off small shadows.

Back