What games do you regret buying?

Taycat

:3
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
As the title says.
I regret buying Mario Party Island Tour.
I just think it's really short. I haven't touched it since I bought it and played it for a few days.

That game got bad reviews aaallll the way around. I almost bought two copies for the b1g1 at Best Buy but forgot to.

I think I would say I regret buying a LOT of games in my backlog. Atelier Meruru comes to mind because I paid full price and it was totally not my thing. Oh yeah, also $150 for Metal Gear Revengeance Special Edition. TOTAL REGRET.

I'd never buy special editions for games that I don't have previous experience with.
I mean, sure, I'll miss out on some great art in an art book, but I can find said art on the internet at a later date, so why bother?

And if I had read the reviews for Island Tour, I would have had more money, ugh. I enjoyed it, sure, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have if it was a full game. It just feels like half a game to me. Especially with me and my experience with playing Mario Party 8.

I'm not sure if I regret buying it, but I do wish I hadn't bought Tomodachi Life at full price. It's a fun game but it's not worth 45 euro, that's for sure.

Well, MGR's LE came with a plasma lamp fashioned as Raiden's sword.

I understand where you're coming from about the special editions. I'm personally not too into art books either (they're good as pre-order bonuses, but unless its hardbound, I don't care for them part of the SE package). Kojima and Metal Gear was a pretty good chance though, I thought. $150 was just so steep!

Rumble Blast
To my sister thanks for wasting dad's money well on the bright side someone is gonna give me $15.

I regret buying Rayman 3D.
Seriously, other than being another boring port of Rayman 2.
I've payed full price for that game for a broken and unfinished mess. I would rather waste that money on Rayman Revolution.
Another game that I regret buying is the Wii U version of Epic Mickey 2, don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game or anything.
It's just that the Wii U version has a terrible framerate and lags terribly, and it has that one glitch in which you're stuck in limbo and you have to restart the entire game. (Thankfully I never ran into it, so I'm good for now)

I just got Mario Island Tour for buy one get one.
It is a shame it was between that or Disney Magical World.

Anyway, I regret buying Spyro Enter the Dragonfly that game was broken.

I regret buying Guild Wars 2, that game took up too much time of my life and money. Never want to play an MMO ever again.

Mario Kart 8. I hated that game.

Lol jk it's fantastic <3

Harvest Moon Magical Melody lol I couldn't get into it, tried again several years later and still couldn't, finally sold it for like five dollars. I liked every other HM game I ever played so idgi. There's some games I wish I hadn't paid full price for - Code of Princess and PMD: Gates to Infinity come to mind. I like them, just not enough to justify having almost 100 bucks less in my wallet. :T (got the deluxe edition of code of princess haha)

Mario Kart 8. I hated that game.

Lol jk it's fantastic <3

It doesn't look all that great... I don't think I'll be buying it after all.

Oh, I didn't notice the hidden message, lol.

Last edited:
Powerpuff Girls: Chemical Xtraction for N64.
It was fun but... no.

I regret buying Donkey Kong Country Returns digitally.

All of them for my 3ds except new leaf and Disney magical world, but only because the others never get played.

I regret purchasing a couple of the small Eshop gameson 3DS.
I can't remember their names, but one had you shooting arrows at enemies and laying traps.
The other had you going through floors and killing monsters with a limited amount of monsters, items, and potions.
Once they were gone, they were gone.
And you had to be LUCKY to get good stuff.

I try to avoid buying games I don't like, and I didn't buy Pokemon X, I got it free with some Club Nintendo promotion, but I really hated it and I wish I never saw the offer.

Back