• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What games are you addicted to and never stop playing?

Animal Crossing. It's possibly becoming like a chore for me; I wake up, grab my 3DS, shake trees, collect fossils, etc., but it's fun! ^_^

Lately ACNL...damn its addicting if you get into the Online play and making a awesome town! Takes so long to prefect the houses and get all the needed villagers+PWPs

LoL is incredibly boring

GTA 5 is also incredibly boring. It's a very violent dark game, so I wouldn't recommend it. (this is coming from an 18 year old btw)

I'd recommend a few games, but I don't know what platforms you posses.

That's your opinion. XD

I have gone back to Fire emblem awaking <3 No matter how many times I finish the game, It is just so much fun, awesome graphics and a beautiful story~

Uh Ragnarok Online used to be my thing, and I couldn't quit playing it. I stopped in 2008 though. (2004 - 2008)

I used to play tons of Korean MMOs, stopped doing that.

League was a game I couldn't stop playing either... but I quit that in late 2013 technically and thanks to someone who introduced me to Dota Karla, I uninstalled League, because Dota was a lot more fun.

Can't say I'm technically addicted to any games at the moment though.. The beauty of growing up is unless you're working in a business that involves gaming, or you have some extremely stable life, gaming become much less of a priority. It's not a big deal though.. It's pretty fun excelling in something else in life aside from games. It feels a lot more meaningful TBH.

Last edited:
Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing and Heroes of Might and Magic III (but only the huge maps!).

Some series I probably will keep following; Dragon Age, Zelda.

Some series I will continue following if they improve: Pikmin, "Tales of" series.

Animal Crossing New Leaf, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. ( both n64 and 3d ) <3

Last edited:
Okay, I'm addicted to Ace Attorney series like I can always play it over and over again and never get tired of it. Animal Crossing New Leaf, which took over my life for good. SIMS 3 GOD THIS GAME MAKES ME FORGET ABOUT MY LIFE. Cooking Mama is one I can always go back to and play and then hook me for ages. And Pokemon HG/SS. I still play it and re-battle gym leaders, I wish we can do that with the other games. :[

If MMO games count, I'm addicted to TERA Online, Vindictus, and Mabinogi! For others, I usually play Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (Wii), Mario Kart Wii (Wii obviously).

I've been addicted to Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and Mabinogi! I play these games on and off. When I get bored, I take a break then come back to it after a few weeks.

Okay, I'm addicted to Ace Attorney series like I can always play it over and over again and never get tired of it. Animal Crossing New Leaf, which took over my life for good. SIMS 3 GOD THIS GAME MAKES ME FORGET ABOUT MY LIFE. Cooking Mama is one I can always go back to and play and then hook me for ages. And Pokemon HG/SS. I still play it and re-battle gym leaders, I wish we can do that with the other games. :[

You have such great taste! ;]

New Leaf, Pokemon X, Wild World (In Japanese for my Kanji studying purposes, quite fun actually), And I am getting back into some of my older DS Games :)

ACNL, Pokemon Y, Minecraft xbox. At the moment I'm waayyy to addicted to Minecraft. I've played it like all day 0_o

Easy, Animal Crossing New Leaf and the Skylander series. Soon, Mario Kart 8. Super Smash Brothers 4? Maybe.

I got bored of pokemon easily, but i'll play it again one day.

Last edited:
Fable III and Skyrim are probably my most constantly played games. ACNL is getting up there, but I only have around 150 hours since I got the game (and my 3DS) a few months ago. I believe I have ~1,500 hours clocked into Fable, and ~1,000 between my 360 and Steam versions of Skyrim.

Back