• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What games are you addicted to and never stop playing?

I always end up replaying Zelda games, and Uncharted that Thunder mentioned (can't wait for the next one omg.) Also I play the Mass Effect series pretty much on repeat haha.

I always end up replaying Zelda games, and Uncharted that Thunder mentioned (can't wait for the next one omg.) Also I play the Mass Effect series pretty much on repeat haha.

Yessss, I know as soon as they release the trailer it'll be all I think about.

I kinda want to play some Uncharted now.

Also I forgot to mention it, but Animal Crossing's always been a series I've come back to, unsurprisingly.

New Leaf, and I'm playing a lot of Kirby games lately(just finished Kirby's Dreamland and Kirby's Adventure recently)..would you believe I've never played much of a Kirby game, save for Kirby Superstar? Decided I would familiarize myself more w/ this classic series, and am glad I am, really enjoying it so far!:D

Last edited:
New Leaf, and I'm playing a lot of Kirby games lately(just finished Kirby's Dreamland and Kirby's Adventure recently)..would you believe I've never played much of a Kirby game, save for Kirby Superstar? Decided I would familiarize myself more w/ this classic series, and am glad I am, really enjoying it so far!:D

Kirby.. Is.. Awesome.. Full stop

League of Legends is like the only thing I've been playing recently. o-o

I just like going on AC:NL to talk to Stitches and stuff. D:

Got Persona 3 Portable, playing it a little too much.

Fire Emblem: Awakening seems to draw me back over and over. Pokemon and AC:NL as well. So much I still want to do.

Basically, anything that has something for me to micro-manage.

I'll always end up back at Pokemon, Zelda, Harvest Moon and/or Rune Factory, and Animal Crossing of course haha. @_@; I also enjoy Luminous Arc games where I just marathon it but I've only replayed first one.

MMO wise; LaTale, S4League, and Fantasy Earth Zero if it hadn't shut down. Oh gosh I want that game back. I'm also playing cn Blade & Soul, which I know I'd be stuck to forever if there was an english version where I didn't lag so much.

New Leaf and Ocarina of Time! I like looking for ever little detail and like to unlock all secrets in Zelda games so I play them for a long time :p

New leaf or fighting games on my ps3. I never actually stop. I just take long breaks, lol. :p

my guy friends tried getting me into LoL and GTA 5 LOL

the only game I'm playing and have been playing is Animal crossing, my addiction c: <3

my guy friends tried getting me into LoL and GTA 5 LOL

the only game I'm playing and have been playing is Animal crossing, my addiction c: <3

LoL is incredibly boring

GTA 5 is also incredibly boring. It's a very violent dark game, so I wouldn't recommend it. (this is coming from an 18 year old btw)

I'd recommend a few games, but I don't know what platforms you posses.

GTA is incredibly boring. This coming from a 27 year old.

For me, Terraria. I dunno why, it just has this certain something that I havent found in any other game.

Back