• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What games are you addicted to and never stop playing?

I play Fallout 3 and New Vegas over and over even though I know where everything is :( I just really like the whole post-apocalyptic thing and exploring everything. Now I'm just waiting on fallout 4 D=

Any Pokemon game (except gen 5. It just never really grabbed me like the other games), Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, New Leaf, SSBB, and I think that's pretty much it. Love Zelda and Pokemon c:

Any Pokemon game (except gen 5. It just never really grabbed me like the other games), Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, New Leaf, SSBB, and I think that's pretty much it. Love Zelda and Pokemon c:

Yeah 5th gen just wasn't as interesting, Black and White felt so dead imo.

Animal Crossing and Pokemon, and whatever Zelda game has bee released recently. I still haven't gotten Link Between Worlds yet.

Kirby games. I even do some of the same things over and over. Why? I don't know. I've even ended up playing Kirby's Dream Land over and over...

I play Fallout 3 and New Vegas over and over even though I know where everything is :( I just really like the whole post-apocalyptic thing and exploring everything. Now I'm just waiting on fallout 4 D=

I actually playing Fallout 3 right now! XD

New Leaf.

I purchased Rune Factory 4 a few months ago and received Pokemon X for Christmas but I never really got into either of the games.

Back