• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What food are you craving?

Thanksgiving food (darn Canadians eating delicious food, I want my American thanksgiving to come sooner!), and Ben & Jerry's (coffee caramel fudge ice cream mmmm).

Pumpkin Spice Latte and a pumpkin muffin from Starbucks!

Good thing a super sweet coworker is bringing them to me! ^-^ <3

some hot soup or hot chocolate, i like this weather but sometimes it gets too cold.

also can't say no to some candy lol

Honestly your username made me want a cup of tea, and a bagel! I had no previous want of it though!

soup!! i've been really fixed on soup for the past few weeks and i still haven't had any :' (

baconator with baconator fries

would go more exquisite but i don't wanna be unrealistic heh

can u crave sleep
bc im rly old n tired snd all i want is to go back to bed and sleep for a few hours

if it has to he food i would rly like some chocolate to eat. in my bed. while im sleeping. ye.

Probably like hot chocolate but I hate making it cause it always get those heat membrane cover things on them ugh.

Otherwise wouldn't say no to miso soup but the pretend here is so expensive.

Back