• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What food are you craving?

Bacon. A bacon and egg sandwich. And I feel very guilty as I haven't eaten pork in a long time, I adore pigs :(
And I'm it really a massive meat eater anyway...might not be able to resist it though :( poor pigs :(

Orange juice. Lots of orange juice. First time in months I've slept soundly for a solid 9hrs. But meant I didn't down my usual two litres of water in the night and my body hates me for it.

Cheese fries! Luckily I just picked some up on the way home from work! ^-^

Really want a Chinese today. Some sweet and sour chicken balls or shredded chicken with salt and chilli and a pot of curry sauce...oh and chips on the side, obviously. Might have to order that tonight

Red Robin has a hamburger with macaroni and cheese that I've been eyeballing lolol and I don't ever crave meat

Clarity, sanity. My MIND! back, please!?

soda & a mac n cheese I get from trader joe's

Back