• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what facial cleanser do you use?

Cetaphil (once in the mornings). Anything else/more frequent irritates my skin.

hahahahahaha i wish this was still true

i use cerave gentle foaming cleanser 2x per day, a 10% benzoyl peroxide facial cleanser at night, and some sort of exfoliating scrub two times per week. + a face mask once a week. and i'm still dying.

I use a glycolic cleansing scrub daily, followed by micellar water, and then I use a rose water serum followed by an anti-aging moisturiser with SPF 50, a regular moisturiser for any especially dry areas, and then I exfoliate and moisturise my lips.

Last edited:
i switch between using a foaming clenser from clarins and a charcoal garnier scrub, then moisturise my face and spray tea tree water from lush after. i use them once/twice a day- for the most part i’m succeeding.

Last edited:
When I shower I use Cetaphil and when I don't shower (if I'm not leaving my house I skip a day, I hope that's not too gross) I use Micellar water.

i use clean & clear morning burst facial cleanser in the morning, obviously, but only if im not feeling lazy oop

at night i use clean & clear exfoliating scrub

I have really sensitive skin, so I have to have hypoallergenic products such as Nivea. But they do the exact same thing like expensive products promise, but it's only $5 Australian! Sometimes I wonder why I am an advert, except that I am an unpaid customer. And sometimes I wonder why most females are tricked into buying the most expensive face and hair products. (This is men too, as I have observed over the years).

african black soap, two clean and clear products that i can't remember the name of and some rose water spray.

I used to double cleanse with a Sulwhasoo oil and Etude House foam. Now, I'm just using the CeraVe Foaming Cleanser because my derm prescribed it.

Back