what facial cleanser do you use?

Cetaphil (once in the mornings). Anything else/more frequent irritates my skin.

hahahahahaha i wish this was still true

i use cerave gentle foaming cleanser 2x per day, a 10% benzoyl peroxide facial cleanser at night, and some sort of exfoliating scrub two times per week. + a face mask once a week. and i'm still dying.

I use a glycolic cleansing scrub daily, followed by micellar water, and then I use a rose water serum followed by an anti-aging moisturiser with SPF 50, a regular moisturiser for any especially dry areas, and then I exfoliate and moisturise my lips.

Last edited:
i switch between using a foaming clenser from clarins and a charcoal garnier scrub, then moisturise my face and spray tea tree water from lush after. i use them once/twice a day- for the most part i’m succeeding.

Last edited:
When I shower I use Cetaphil and when I don't shower (if I'm not leaving my house I skip a day, I hope that's not too gross) I use Micellar water.

i use clean & clear morning burst facial cleanser in the morning, obviously, but only if im not feeling lazy oop

at night i use clean & clear exfoliating scrub

I have really sensitive skin, so I have to have hypoallergenic products such as Nivea. But they do the exact same thing like expensive products promise, but it's only $5 Australian! Sometimes I wonder why I am an advert, except that I am an unpaid customer. And sometimes I wonder why most females are tricked into buying the most expensive face and hair products. (This is men too, as I have observed over the years).

african black soap, two clean and clear products that i can't remember the name of and some rose water spray.

I used to double cleanse with a Sulwhasoo oil and Etude House foam. Now, I'm just using the CeraVe Foaming Cleanser because my derm prescribed it.

Back