• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What does your airport entrance look like?

this is so lovely and inviting - I love entrances that step right into the action. Makes an island feel like it has so much energy and life. 💚
thank you so much!!! it was originally a workaround because my resident services is really far away from the airport and i wanted something interesting at the entrance, and i also wanted the bottom part of my island to be like a market so it made sense for the shops to go there. i ended up liking it way more than i expected, and now it's one of my favourite parts of town!

• Love
Reactions: 0ni
My Hero Academia themed island, so I tried my best. Still working on it, but its coming along​
FB_IMG_1617818179973.jpg

FB_IMG_1617818182960.jpg

FB_IMG_1617818185565.jpg

View attachment 367103

Here's mine! I did choose my island specifically so that the plaza was directly aligned to my airport, so that made it really nice and relatively easy to have a grand entrance. Staircase to the left leads to a little neighborhood and staircase to the right leads to Nook's and Able's.
This one is super lovely! And great placement of staircases. It seems like you put a lot of thought into the design and it's beautiful! 😍 (And all the better for having Poppy in it 🥰🥰)

this is so cute! may I ask what version of the path you've used in your second island? I love the combination of acorns (i think) and white flowers ;o;
Thank you. Absolutely! I believe the creator code for that path is MA-8549-2248-5400. There’s a lot of extra pieces to it, it’s so versatile. I intended to change it after fall but I’ve found it looks nice all year!

I'm still working on it, BUT all around my island I out a wall like a medieval wall, and so the first thing you see when you enter my town is a big wall in front of you, with some open gates of course

In my case, the residence service is so close to the airport that there is only a path but I built a resting place for those arriving from the airport with the theme of the dodo logo and it is cute so I am satisfied with my place ^^

Back