What do you watch when you go on Youtube?

Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
ど
There's obviously the 'cool' channels, like Pewdiepie and Tobuscus and such, but what are the lesser known but more cool channels?

I love Alltime Conspiracies, as well as Stephenvlog/plays. Obligatory Chuggaaconroy, and VGBootCamp for my pro-Melee videos.

What do you watch?

I don't regularly go on YouTube anymore. Occasionally I'll go on to listen to music; before that, I would watch anime (usually the Evangelion movies and, before that, Inuyasha lmao).

Almost always just listen to music, sometimes I watch Crash Course, Cryaotic, Vinesauce, etc.

a bunch of competitive poketubers, cryaotic, vlogbrothers, vsauce, and music ppp much

My two favourite lesser known youtubers are Andrew Huang and Gunnarolla

Other than them, I like Vlogbrothers, Hannah Hart, Shep689, Vsauce, Rhett & Link...and there are a lot more I'm subscribed to but don't watch regularly.

Also music. A lot of music.

Well, it varies. I listen to (or try to find) music, I also watch Vsauce, boogie2988, TheJwittz, MrCreepyPasta, shofu, TheAngryGrandpaShow (and related channels), TheFineBros, AdamzoneTopmarks (Gamechap & Bertie), Black Nerd Comedy, and Rubberfruit (though he is no longer active). I don't watch all of these daily of course, but these are the channels I do watch when I have nothing better to do, some of these more than others.

I watch lots of drag queen videos, including makeup tutorials and club performances. I like watching prank videos as well, like omegle pranks and pranks calls. And anything related to video game beta/prototype information.

I also use it to listen to video game soundtracks and music covers.

Rubberfruit (though he is no longer active).

Oh, hey, I remember him? The one who made Gmod/SFM videos, right? Why is he no longer active, did something happen to him?

I mostly use Youtube for tutorials. However, most of the time I end up losing an hour or two watching those Dragon Ball one-liner videos from IMMAVEGETA.

Last edited:
Oh, hey, I remember him? The one who made Gmod/SFM videos, right? Why is he no longer active, did something happen to him?

I mostly use Youtube for tutorials. However, most of the time I end up losing an hour or two watching those Dragon Ball one-liner videos from IMMAVEGETA.

Yes, the Gmod video maker, very popular for a while. I can't remember exactly why, but I think he got annoyed about something his fans said or did, and he was getting bored of making the videos. I'm not sure on the full details, but that's basically the gist of it.

Video Game stuff or commentaries.
Like BrainScratchComms, Hellfirecomms, etc.
And sometimes LP's.
Such as Chuggaconroy (Get well soon man), Protonjon, and NintendoCaprinSun.

Just for music, but I happen upon / am linked to various animal videos I enjoy.

However, most of the time I end up losing an hour or two watching those Dragon Ball one-liner videos from IMMAVEGETA.
I do that too, just for the terrible acting of FUNimation during their glory days back in 1999-2002.

Last edited:
Epicmealtime, Furious Pete, leanbodylifestyle, Hodgetwins, SyndicateProject, markiplier, egoraptor, some pewdiepie, boogie2988, wwwario, IGN, Speedosausage, Harry Partridge,

Chuggaaconroy, Marriland, Brutalmoose, Game Theory, and more gaming-related YouTubers, as well as music.

Last edited:
Back