• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon What do you think about the Sun and Moon anime?

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Considering this is more a thread about your opinions on the show, rather than a proper series discussion, try not to be too spoiler-heavy! That being said, if you want a spoiler-ish discussion, feel free to make your own series discussion thread.

I'm actually really enjoying it so far! I'm not all caught up, but I'm having fun so far. I actually really like the new art style, it's a refreshing change and it's very colourful and bouncy, and while the pacing is maybe a little more leisurely, I feel like Gen 7 can pretty much be summed up as being more leisurely in general, so it makes sense that the anime would reflect that.

I never was really into any Pokemon anime in the first place, like at all. Though I do know some memes/general character info and have seen some clips, mainly from gen 1. I tried watching gen 7 and saw the first 5 or so episodes before stopping. Ash is even more of a dumbass and idek what they did to his face; it looks really bad. But I did enjoy seeing the characters and pokemon a bit. Overall the anime just didn't hold my interest. I'm sure it has its entertainment value but based on what I saw, it wasn't really worth my time

Last edited:
Considering this is more a thread about your opinions on the show, rather than a proper series discussion, try not to be too spoiler-heavy! That being said, if you want a spoiler-ish discussion, feel free to make your own series discussion thread.

I'm actually really enjoying it so far! I'm not all caught up, but I'm having fun so far. I actually really like the new art style, it's a refreshing change and it's very colourful and bouncy, and while the pacing is maybe a little more leisurely, I feel like Gen 7 can pretty much be summed up as being more leisurely in general, so it makes sense that the anime would reflect that.

I actually really enjoyed it and feel the same way. Especially enjoying Ultra Adventures now. It feels like it's a more leisure side of the Pok?mon Anime, yet the plot is still progressing. I'm behind a couple episodes at the moment as far as the English Dub goes.

Back