• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What do you play on?

2Ds XL, wasn't a fan when I first bought it, the stylus is tiny which I hate and in a terrible position for quick inventory changes, but it's light and cheap, think I'll probably still get the Special Ed. SNES 3DS XL and give the 2DS to my Daughter

I have a red New Nintendo 3DS XL, and I still have my old, small, and blue Nintendo 3DS.

I have an old 3DS, the Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Black & Gold version. I also have a pearl pink 3DS, but the Zelda is my main one.

I use a 2ds, I actually have 2 of them, but my main one is that blue one that came with Mario Kart 7. I find it easier to use than the smaller L and R buttons, it is also more comfortable to grip for me.

I have a grey 3ds XL that I use the most. Otherwise I still have my old cyan 3DS ! But prefer the bigger screen :)

I have the new galaxy 3ds XL ^^ I absolutely love it.

Still getting used to the Wi-Fi function being turned on through the menu, I just looked all over my ds for the little wi-fi switched until realizing it wasn't there

I have one of the original 3ds. :( It's a limited edition Mario red apparently? It came with Super Mario 3D world or something like that.

I always kick myself because with all the stuff I turned in at Gamestop when I went to get it, I could have got the XL for like 20-30 more dollars. The brand new 3ds+a game was $60 dollars total with all of my credit LOL.. Keep in mind the 3DS was brand new at the time I bought it.

It's pretty old and I wish I could upgrade to a 2DS but unfortunately I just don't have the money for that right now. ;-;

I'm still using my old red 3ds xl which works great after continual use for almost 4 years.
I did get a new Hyrule edition when it came out but haven't taken it out of the box yet, but I will soon because I find myself using Amiibo stuff alot more lately, and it will be more convenient with the new 3ds with built in amiibo support. :cool:

I have a black old 3ds with a cat sticker on it :) I used to have a purple original 3ds but now that's what my brother uses

I love my old 3ds but would love to have the Isabelle themed New 3ds. I might upgrade or ask for a new 3ds for Christmas. Except Animal Crossing might come out on the Switch so that's annoying :(

What kind of 3ds do you use? I use an original 3ds and I really don't plan on upgrading. I love having a smallish device to play on. I might upgrade to a New 2ds because those look really cool, but only as a present or something. Not something I'm dying for.

I have the new 3DS XL. I have the Majora's Mask version. It's so rad.

I currently have a new 3ds xl galaxy ver. I bought it to replace a pink/white 3ds I had. Before that I had a black/red 2ds.
I'm considering the new 2ds but I really like my galaxy 3ds so who knows.

I play on my original midnight purple 3ds but without the 3d feature because it hurts my eyes too much lol. I thought about upgrading to one of the newer zelda ones a year or two ago but decided not to because there wasn't really a point to it lol. Still love my purple 3ds!

Back