What do you play on?

2Ds XL, wasn't a fan when I first bought it, the stylus is tiny which I hate and in a terrible position for quick inventory changes, but it's light and cheap, think I'll probably still get the Special Ed. SNES 3DS XL and give the 2DS to my Daughter

I have a red New Nintendo 3DS XL, and I still have my old, small, and blue Nintendo 3DS.

I have an old 3DS, the Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Black & Gold version. I also have a pearl pink 3DS, but the Zelda is my main one.

I use a 2ds, I actually have 2 of them, but my main one is that blue one that came with Mario Kart 7. I find it easier to use than the smaller L and R buttons, it is also more comfortable to grip for me.

I have a grey 3ds XL that I use the most. Otherwise I still have my old cyan 3DS ! But prefer the bigger screen :)

I have the new galaxy 3ds XL ^^ I absolutely love it.

Still getting used to the Wi-Fi function being turned on through the menu, I just looked all over my ds for the little wi-fi switched until realizing it wasn't there

I have one of the original 3ds. :( It's a limited edition Mario red apparently? It came with Super Mario 3D world or something like that.

I always kick myself because with all the stuff I turned in at Gamestop when I went to get it, I could have got the XL for like 20-30 more dollars. The brand new 3ds+a game was $60 dollars total with all of my credit LOL.. Keep in mind the 3DS was brand new at the time I bought it.

It's pretty old and I wish I could upgrade to a 2DS but unfortunately I just don't have the money for that right now. ;-;

I'm still using my old red 3ds xl which works great after continual use for almost 4 years.
I did get a new Hyrule edition when it came out but haven't taken it out of the box yet, but I will soon because I find myself using Amiibo stuff alot more lately, and it will be more convenient with the new 3ds with built in amiibo support. :cool:

I have a black old 3ds with a cat sticker on it :) I used to have a purple original 3ds but now that's what my brother uses

I have the Isabelle "New" 3DS that came with HHD and a Able Sisters strap on it. ^^

I love my old 3ds but would love to have the Isabelle themed New 3ds. I might upgrade or ask for a new 3ds for Christmas. Except Animal Crossing might come out on the Switch so that's annoying :(

What kind of 3ds do you use? I use an original 3ds and I really don't plan on upgrading. I love having a smallish device to play on. I might upgrade to a New 2ds because those look really cool, but only as a present or something. Not something I'm dying for.

I have the new 3DS XL. I have the Majora's Mask version. It's so rad.

I currently have a new 3ds xl galaxy ver. I bought it to replace a pink/white 3ds I had. Before that I had a black/red 2ds.
I'm considering the new 2ds but I really like my galaxy 3ds so who knows.

I play on my original midnight purple 3ds but without the 3d feature because it hurts my eyes too much lol. I thought about upgrading to one of the newer zelda ones a year or two ago but decided not to because there wasn't really a point to it lol. Still love my purple 3ds!

Back