What do YOU mostly use your TBT for?

I'm currently using most of BTB for art. I want a collection of art by different people. Too many great artiest on the forum. :p

one day I got so hungry I just went insane

I put peanut butter on one bread

and jelly on the other

then I

put them together!! I know it sounds cray-cray but you gotta try it to believe.

In all seriousness, though, my younger self thought making a yougurt sammich would be good idea. It was disgusting.

Lol wrong thread bro.

I'm curious. Could tbt be stolen in the past? I'm kind of weirded out why the bank "protects your tbt."

Last edited:
Hmm.. besides buying a few Pok?mon here and there (just recently), I mainly save my TBT.
I never know if I'll want games in the future so I hold onto it just in case.

I've been buying legendaries from pokemon threads, and sometimes I use it to buy rare AC furniture and whatnot that usually only sells in TBT.
Lately I've just been buying stuff for friends and donating some because honestly I accumulated so much and I don't even know what to do with it anymore since I'm not that big on collectibles

steam games.

most if not all of my games in steam were from giveaways or tbt. i didnt spend over $10 for a 50~ games library.

I mainly use my TBT for collectibles, although if I saw some Pokemon I fancied I'd use TBT for them too, and I maybe art in the future also. I haven't thought much about TBT bells since the fair started though :p

Regarding my actual account, I made it purely for ACNL in-game trading and general discussion, but I like messing around in the Basement too.

Usually buying items/money in AC or pokemon

I don't really use gfx shops, I think most of them are really over priced.

for the monthly stones but since i missed the october one i also lost the motivation to keep at it so nothing really anymore

She wrongly interpreted the question. The question was what do you use your TBT (nickname for bell tree bells) on, not what do you use belltreeforums for.

Aha lol

I love how people can't write titles properly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's like give me your worst anime

worst =/= sad/depressing etc. lol

Back