What do you miss from New Leaf?

i didn't play multiplayer during NL because none of irl friends really had the 3DS or AC.. now, however so many people i know are getting into AC because of the hype and current situation so it would be nice to have those mini games back so there would be more to do during multiplayer. we've been making up our own games right now, which is still fun.

Pretty much majority of what is currently missing:

Series furniture, Island Tours and Diving, Redd/Art, Gyroids, Club LOL, Public Works projects beyond just bridges and inclines, Digby, Dream Suite, etc.

Though I still believe everything will be slowly updated and brought into the game via future DLC. Leif is already returning this April for Earth Day at least.

i think im the only person who misses that island escape minigame they added with welcome amiibo lol
that game was also part of (get ready I'm about to say amiibo festival) amiibo festival.

I played a stupid amount of Island Escape.

Nothing. I spent 1,000+ hours with New Leaf, I'm enjoying having a new experience with New Horizons. ;)

definitely the dream suite!!!it was so fun going to all the different towns and doing whatever i want eheh
and i miss rover too, once i had a dream where he became an actual villager who could move in lol

I miss the guaranteed amazing island trips in New Leaf. I miss being able to go to an island without paying (nook miles) and fish/catch bugs to my heart's content. I miss Brewster, Kicks having his own storefront, and Gracie. But really, I can't help but feel ripped off (most) of the times with these nook miles tickets.

I really miss being able to customize all my items. I really hate to be stuck with ugly colors of street lamps, lighthouse, etc. I don’t mind trading but now feel too independent of others.

One thing I'm going to miss from New leaf is Kapp'n. His songs always made me smile and laugh. I can't imagine how they would incorporate him into this game, so I'm kind of accepting him as a dear memory at this point

I miss not having to worry about a tool's durability, currently I'm spending way too much time trying to gauge how many uses are left in my tools before they break.

Also, the different tree stump patterns. Chopping trees were always fun because of the chance of getting a heart-shaped tree stump c:

Back