What do you do when it’s cold?

It gets pretty cold in this state during the winter, so I’m used to lower temperatures. I don’t usually do anything unless it’s under 50 degrees outside. If it is I keep the windows shut, turn on the heater, and wear a sweatshirt.

i usually just stay in bed if i can. i love colder temperatures as i’m practically a walking furnace who’s always at least warm and overheats easily (like rn lol), and i’ll even open my window so that some of the cold air will blow into my room, too, but i definitely like it more when i’m lying in bed and under the covers haha. i don’t really use it as an opportunity to eat or drink hot stuff (though i’ll never turn down some hot chocolate lol) or cozy up by my nonexistent fireplace, i just use it as an excuse to lounge around in bed and be lazy all day. 🤣

🐻 Hibernate lol I wish...
I wear layers, use blankets, drink tea, eat warm food. Throw on some puppies. I just try to keep my legs warm and my body temperature from dropping since I have problems with body temperature regulation.
Electric blankets are amazing and I totally recommend you get one sometime.

I literally just stay inside. Screw that. I'll just browse the internet or something but I'll be wearing warm clothing, including fuzzy slippers and a housecoat. Sometimes if I can't warm up at all, I'll just take a nice bath.

I get under my blanket like a cat! If it's really really cold, I'll wear a sweater and maybe an extra blanket. If it's SUPER cold, I might even put on socks and a hat.

bundle in tons of blankets and pjs. like, 3-4 layers of blankets or wrapped in a mega blanket. also when outside, more layering than an onion

I love the cold weather. Anything above 70° F is disgusting to me if there’s not a large body of water near. I love the cold air and the air just generally smells cleaner and more fresh and crisp when it’s cold. I hate hate hate to sweat and once you get hot there is no cooling off. You’re miserable for a while before you get comfortable again. I can generally warm up pretty quickly when it’s cold. I love wearing sweaters, boots, sweats, and all the cozy winter stuff.

I have a woodfire heater in my house, and I love it so much! Yesterday was cold and raining, and it was the first time this year that I've made a fire in it. It gets so warm and toasty really quickly, and it's really nice to just sit on the floor in front of it and play Switch or whatever. 🔥

I love days like that especially in the winter when you look out the you can see the trees blowing and leaves blowing about in the autumn. Sit in the living room with a blanket over me and a hot drink, and watch a television programme or play my Switch.

I usually just stay inside and try to stay warm. I love wearing sweaters and I love being warm so the heat goes all the way up when it’s cold outside lol

When its cold I always love to make a hot chocolate and lay in bed in all the thickest sheets with my cat playing video games.

I just take a blanket and wrap myself up inside! I kinda love the feeling of my place being cold but being all tuckered under a blankie and being all warm.

Back