What do you display in your museum?

Xme

Bells
Switch
6828-6730-4010
I just made a clothing store in my museum store. What do you have in yours?

I have a "World Tour" exhibit in which I display Gulliver items and other cultural furniture.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I also have one with Snowman items and a few miscellaneous pieces that I didn't put in storage.

Right now, I have a small cafe on there (so Celeste and Blathers have their own). Not sure what to do with the other rooms yet.

I love the gulliver/cultural idea :)

I have a bunch of gyroids in mine, because I would never be able to remember what each one looks/sounds like otherwise. I have them in rows all turned off, so I can pick them out from there easier.

Last edited:
I've got a room filled with golden toilets called the throne room, a room with the flower series, and a room for storage.

storage one for picture and one for rare stuff in the island :p
and another one for all the plants the other its empty

I'm currently making a little cafe and spa room for my villagers in the museum. Usually, they're used as storage, but I had too mny decor ideas and decided to do it in the museum as well.

Right now, nothing...in one of my old towns I used to use a room to store bush starts though, but now I don't do anything there.

Mine is more storage for clothes, Furniture sets and I have one room FULL of Animal photo's (sort of a shrine) :D

Mine are empty. I've never been a hoarder, I usually sell stuff I don't need and only keep some harder to obtain unorderables. I've never thought about simply displaying things in the museum. It could be a fun place to put my favourite sets that I have no use for, I guess. I don't think I'd go to great lengths to make it look amazing though, museums never really get visits from other players.

Back