Red Envelope
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Froggy Snowman
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
I was wondering what the different diets are of tbt and how reflected the vegetarian/vegan society is here! I also included other diets too just to see (I probably missed some)

I am vegetarian for 12 years now. I started to eat this way when I was 19 after we had to watch an awful cruel documentation in class. I am happy with it and I also don't have a problem with other diets! You like meat? Go on and eat it. My husband eats as well meat and loves it. It's no problem for me but he have to cook it himeself lol

I eat meat.. I'd go vegetarian, maybe even vegan if my husband wanted to. But I try to have at least 1 or 2 meat-free meals per week!

I'm a meat eater but I don't eat dairy (except for eggs) so I tend to eat a lot of dairy free vegan products.

I'll eat basically anything, so my diet varies a lot. But yeah, I'm a meat eater.

I’m technically a meat eater though I’m very picky about meat and I don’t like a lot of it.

where's the option for "bad"

jk kimora anyways, i don't eat beef cause i just dont like it. weird taste imo. my preferred diet is chicken & fish with tons of veggies and fruits, but i live with other folks so i eat whatever they cook.

I’ll eat pretty much anything, so yeah, meat eater. I tend to not like seafood as much as other meats though. My typical diet tends to have a bit of everything: meat, veggies, fruits, grain, etc.

I'm a vegetarian and have been for years, but I'm not bothered by what other people want to eat as long as I don't have to cook it. Honestly, the main reason why I stopped eating meat was that I bit into cartilage in chicken nuggets multiple times. 🙃 Would not wish that unpleasantness on anyone. Also, I've got a pretty weak stomach and got grossed out seeing veins in deli turkey slices. While any impact I may be having on animal welfare or the environment is a bonus for me, I'm really just too squeamish to be able to enjoy meat.
Although I also remember that early in my teens I tried going back to meat for a bit, and found that it was weirdly heavy on my stomach and made me feel kinda sluggish? I didn't like it so I went back to vegetarianism right afterwards.

I don't eat eggs either (except in baking), but that's just because I don't like eggs.

I eat meat but I don’t LOVE it, it’s a good source of protein but more often than not I find it kinda gross. I definitely could live without it but my husband eats meat and he cooks a majority of the meals so I just eat what he makes lol

i have been vegetarian for 17 years now !! majority of my life has been spent not eating meat which is weird to think about, as a kid tho i just didn't rly like meat so it just made sense. i do think about going vegan a lot lately

I don't have a set diet. There are things I avoid because of one reason or another, but I don't have a food philosophy. I eat both meat and plants and I do eat dairy. Omnivore.
Meat wise I stick to chicken and things from the water majority of the time. I wish I could eat things from the water more often because it has more things in them I need, but where you live effects prices and availability of meat. Eggs are great though. (Is it a meat or dairy?)

Other, I guess.

I eat fish, poultry, eggs, dairy, grains, fruits and vegetables but I avoid red meat.

Back