• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What did you dream about?

I had a dream I was running away from someone with my brother. We were in a jungle and hiding in shrugs and stuff. Then I woke up and my shoulders were hurting.

I slept for an hour or two and had a dream about Dragon Ball Z. In my dream, Vegeta was actually a nice guy and a simp for Goku, saying things such as, “Don’t worry about it, Goku,” or “You’re the best, Goku! Yay!” Basically things the actual Vegeta would never say. Not quite sure why I had this dream, but I did so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Persona.....i felt gross in my mind after l woke up in the middle of the night after that dream

Also my body felt very nice too after that dream but it was freezing in the middle of the night..

Last edited:
I dreamt about meeting someone on a dating app, playing a game with them online, and starting a text conversation. It was kind of nice.

Had a dream where my friend died. I woke up in a cold sweat. I never really have nightmares anymore, but once I was able to calm myself down, I fell asleep and had a more peaceful dream. It felt like a redemption of some sort, almost like an apology for the nightmare? I had dream where previously mentioned friend was safe and sound. We went to an amusement park together and he gave me a big hug and told me he loved me and appreciated everything I do for him. I woke up quite happy!

i had a very brief dream that somehow someone removed all the hairs on only my face (so i still had my hair) and then i woke up lol

Last night I dreamt I found some old painting buried under an Ashley Furniture HomeStore. The painting had some strange humanoid figure on the right side, with the left side smudged in blue ink. The art style resembled the infamous "Black Paintings" by Francisco Goya (don't look those up if you're squeamish). I started painting over the blue smudge, then realized I was the one who painted it in some past life and was finally finishing it.

It seemed fairly normal while I was dreaming it, but now that I've just described it I realize how bizarre it really was.

I had a dream where I went into like a retro game store and I was looking around, reminding myself that I have about $30 left in my bank so I wanted to try not to spend any money. But then suddenly I found a plastic bag that had two statues/figurines in them, one of Waluigi and one of Daisy. they're about 12" tall so pretty decently sized. they were $15 together and I was like "well damb i cant pass that up" so I bought them.

now I wish that dream was real lmao

I have been having a lot of nightmares lately, probably stress related. The other night I had a dream about my pug who passed away 4 years ago. In my dream, he had passed away just like in real life, but somehow I managed to get him back...but then I had to go through losing him again in the dream. 😭

I was sad all day after waking up from that.

I had a dream where I was at my grandparent's place, and I saw my old dog. My mom was saying how she wanted to get a new dog and that was a dog she was looking at, and that she will bring over 1 other dog and a cat she is concidering (which is weird because she would never get a cat). The other dog was a puppy, and I apparently loved him to death. He also looked exactly like my dog as a puppy. The cat my mom was thinking about buying looked exactly like a bear, and that ended up being the one she chose. I begged to let us keep the puppy, and she agreed for me to take care of him.

then i woke up really sad ;v;

I keep having short dreams of just random stuff, but one detail in the dreams is that I'm not wearing a mask. Once I realize this I start freaking out internally like people are gonna come at me and get close too me, which I don't want then too cause literally NO ONE ELSE in my dreams lately is wearing a mask.

Like, I freak out and want to stay away from everyone, fearful for my health and safety because I'm not wearing a mask, scared that they're all gonna go down on me, and literally every other person in my dream is not wearing a mask, minding their own business, acting like it's a normal pandemic free day.

No idea why I have these dreams.

I had some crazy weird dreams I can only remember bits and pieces of, I just remember being constantly confused and disoriented

Not recent, but I used to have a lot of nightmares about scary logos because I was so scared of them. Examples of logos that were likely in my dreams include DNA Productions, O Entertainment, Miller-Boyett Productions, Warner Bros. Domestic Television, Paramount Television, Four D Productions, and many others that I’m not naming here because this post would get too long. I would be scared to go to sleep because of the dreams.

I remember last year I didn’t have many dreams and had ‘mellowed out’. This year, with all the nonsense going on, my stress has spiked and I’ve been having more dreams. I’m wondering if I should talk about them here.

Had yet another dream where I was out in a public place, then realizing I wasn't wearing a mask, even thou literally no one else was. This is like the 5th dream.

In the dream I went back to school (I've been out of school for like 2 years now) and it was super crowded, like people were almost shoulder to shoulder. I was walking with a friend to the school store and when we got there they pointed out the school was selling masks with the school logo on it. That's when I realized I wasn't wearing a mask and started freaking out internally. I tried getting out of the crowd but was stuck cause there were so many people. Then I woke up.

I dreamt that I forgot my backpack on the school bus. Then I dreamt that I was going to a football game.

I'm 32. I haven't been in school since 2007. And I don't like football.

I actually slept decently well last night and had a dream that I was in a different world. In this world, everyone fought each other with life-sized Beyblades. Myself and someone close to me had to take on this challenge where if we lost, we die. I managed to make it near the end of the challenge. At the end of the dream it seemed as if I was done for, but I had actually created an illusion as time was slowed down, allowing me to get behind the attacker and take him out. Then I woke up.

Last night I dreamt I was drinking tea. That was the only thing I remember. I could actually taste it as well, which doesn't often happen in my dreams. Was quite refreshing after the unsettling dreams I've been having lately.

I keep having reoccurring dreams of natural disasters. Mostly tornados. Dont know why...there is snow on the ground over here.

But my latest was working out so much that my body became so warped and disfigured.
I guess that's what I get for doing ring fit before bed. 😩

Back