What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Got my last bug today... also cleaned up all the pesky flowers overloading my island asdfghjkl what a chore

Working on a mini Mediterranean inspired town on my island but I’m not sure how to smoothly incorporate it in so im trying to work that out

Terraformed a two storey um waterfall.. thing? in the river to break it up more.

It looks ok.

⛄ checked the mail; received a rain hat from whitney and a letter from the HHA!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material cleanup, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 bought turnips from daisy mae
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ prevented margie from moving :/
🎄 caught snowflakes
⛄ built another perfect snowboy and got the frozen table diy and a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 worked on my yard a bit
⛄ ordered some stuff for @meo ‘s upcoming gift exchange!!
🎄 did a trade
⛄ crafted and customized a three-tiered snowperson and tabletop festive tree
🎄 checked the recycling bin
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought checkered mufflers (all variants), simple knit sweaters (all variants), a long plaid skirt (blue), jockey uniforms (double sash, stars, zigzag) and paisley bandannas (black, blue, pink) from able’s + celebratory candles (blue) and customization kits from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

• Did my daily rounds of checking the mail, opening the packages for yesterday's orders, talking and giving gifts to my villagers, digging up fossils, chopping down my money tree and planting a new one, etc.
  • Made a slightly disproportional Snowboy (its head was a little too big), so I didn't get a DIY or large snowflake ;(
  • Ordered and dropped off a couple items for a wish list trade at someone's island and shopped at their Able Sisters
  • Did a massive wish list trade with another person by visiting each other's islands
  • Re-decorated my room
  • Saved several custom designs from the kiosk at Able Sisters
  • Started re-doing the paths around my plaza
  • Caught a ton of snowflakes
  • Popped balloons that contained a snowflake pochette and snowflake wall

Decided to time travel after all and get terraforming unlocked. Took me all day, but I finished my terraforming and it came out pretty good. Now I no longer have to worry about it. Next step will be decorating and planting, which will take awhile. Not gonna time travel for that one though, as I will be patient getting the furniture and diy recipes. 🙂

Resumed my war on the invaders from above (shot down balloons). Netted 0 recipes, which disappointed my fan club (I love popping balloons the best, and most of my family is annoyed with the dynamic so guess who gets the recipes for everyone?)
Failed at catching a stringfish again (yes I used bait)
Made another perfect snowboy
Did a great trade with Hanami for ice hockey uniforms and soft serve lamps
Decorated around Papi's house with Soft Serve lamps
Purged the red pansies that were slowly taking over, relocated all invaders to an island that wanted them (saved my fiancee a few bells)
Yelled at remaining pansies to hybridize already
Caught a LOT of snowflakes and crafted iceberg floors and walls
Raided my daughter's nooklings for a grey dinosaur toy. Commenced planning an I-Rex enclosure for that very clever looking girl

❄️ Checked the mail: received the Only Me I ordered
❄️ Registered the Only Me to the jukebox
❄️ Caught snowflakes
❄️ Collected star fragments from the beach
❄️ Shot down balloons
❄️ Dug up fossils
❄️ Dug up 1k and planted 10k
❄️ Caught Poppy a sea butterfly and got a garden lantern in return
❄️ Collected daily bonus miles from the Nook Stop
❄️ Checked Nook’s Cranny and Able Sisters
❄️ Bought a glass holder with candle and 5 navy wrapping paper
❄️ Bought a flashy kimono, a black plushie muffler with coat, 4 dandy hats (white, black, blue and blue), 8 terry-cloth nightgowns (pink, orange, yellow, light green, dark green, light blue, dark blue, purple), 2 pleather flare skirts (white, black), 3 down skirts (white, red, black), 4 tweed frilly skirts (black, pink, blue, brown)
❄️ Delivered a present from Raymond to Ankha and got an analog kitchen scale
❄️ Gave a flashy kimono to Ankha and got a formal paper in return
❄️ Gave Marshal a dreamy sweater and got a rugby uniform in return
❄️ Gave Gayle a stack of apples and got a peacoat in return
❄️ Gave Poppy a stack of cherries and got a pacifier in return
❄️ Gave Papi a stack of apples and got a rotary phone in return
❄️ Learnt the DIY for a peach hat from Mitzi
❄️ Got a detective hat from Mitzi
❄️ Gave Mitzi a stack of apples and got a traditional tea set in return
❄️ Gave Raymond a visual punk dress and got a painters coverall in return
❄️ Harvested fruit
❄️ Sold items
❄️ Talked to villagers
❄️ Gave Ketchup a stack of cherries and got a gas range in return
❄️ Got the recipe bottle washed up on the beach
❄️ Finally made a perfect snowboy after 15 infuriating attempts! I got the DIY for a frozen partition

Made my first perfect snowboy, got the snowman recipe (which was the only one I really wanted) and promptly crafted one!

Passed 200,000 mile points after sitting on 170k for a while.
Celebrated Freya's birthday 💕 Only 4 more birthdays to celebrate until I finish my point card. There's only 3 more villager birthdays to celebrate on Tansan now.
Scared wisp and found his bits again.
Caught 3 football fish trying to hunt for an oarfish so I made that into a model since C.J. was visiting

Today, I bought two more valiant statues for the statue/zodiac garden I'm making for Raymond and Julian. My friend suggested that I have both of the yards combined, so I decided that Julian with his interior design and Raymond being Raymond that I would combine them and make a garden for them together. I started filling in Bea's house library, although it's much smaller than the library on my island used to be so I'm not sure I'll fit everything I want. On that note, I got rid of the library nook on my island. I hosted for some people to see Audie crafting. I finally moved all the arcade stuff from the top of my island to inside my house or beside my house. I was trying to get the Nook Miles achievement for stuffing things in my house, but I'm not sure how much stuff more I need since I took some stuff out already. I went to an island to wish on stars. I helped my friend find a fairy type island since he wants to make part of his island fairy like. It was a really good island I found from google. I bought all the plushie mufflers. I crafted some stuff for some people. I got rid of a few of the diys on my beach, but I still have entirely too many. I was able to catalog the simple panels and poolside beds. I made a perfect snowman on the first try and my friend and his mom were jealous.

- I failed at making a perfect Snowboy and didn't reset because I am lazy today.
- Got a new recipe from Marshal (straw umbrella hat)
- Gifted wrapped fruit to my villagers and got Marshal's photo! Which means I can kick him out of my island soon
- Watered my purple flowers so they will hopefully duplicate themselves
- Wrapped up some more gifts for my friend for Christmas (I created a fenced in area for her gifts where I can place them but she can't get in there to open them early 😜)

Checked Mail and Nook Stop
Checked stores
Did some ballon hunting
Made a snowboy incorrectly again
Set up Festive gift exchange area
Started laying down my first paths

• Spoke to all of my villagers and gave them gifts
  • Hit rocks (much easier now that I have a rock garden)
  • Pulled weeds
  • Dug up more flowers
  • Watered pumpkins
  • Made a perfect snowboy
  • Cleaned out more items from my home inventory

Found a winter DIY in a balloon and made another perfect snowboy. Spike moved in so I said hi to him. Later today, I'm planning on digging up flowers and selling them to nook's

i'm getting so bad at getting on for long enough periods of time to post anything here; december's getting so busy for me :c

yesterday;
  • did my usual daily stuff, besides the able sisters' shop - i thought i would have time before they closed to pop back on, but alas, i did not
  • made another perfect snowboy; now i have three of them in a group together below my museum area
  • collected my large snowflakes
  • wished on some shooting stars

today;
  • collected the star fragments off my beaches
  • usual daily grind; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop-going, and villager harassing
  • weed clean up - i really like how the weeds look popping out of the snow, however so i kept more than i usually do 🖤
  • popped some balloons with my first seasonal DIYs, finally; got the iceberg flooring, ski-slope wall and the falling-snow wall so far
  • the snowboy i made today was just a little off from being perfect; so no large snowflake for me today from him
  • returned tank's lost gym bag after spending over an hour looking for him
  • cj was romping around my island, and his challenge today was 3 big-time fish in a row
  • shari gave me some medicine because i missed my net swing from one of the wasp nests 😅
  • caught some more snowflakes while balloon-waiting
  • got my third dung beetle for my flick collectible
  • cleaned up a lot of my extra flowers that were literally just bunched up in groups for no reason from all this snow

Back