What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Katrina will open in Bon Bay tomorrow. Only took five and a half months. (That was said sarcastically.) But wait, the fishing tournament is tomorrow so that means no ceremony right? Does she still open? Oh, well, I’ve waited this long, guess a little more won’t matter. Mandala is still two days behind but I’ve decided that it’s kind of better for me not to have everything on the same day, like even getting to Slider’s concert twice can be a pain so two days isn’t that much but just about right.

Katrina will open in Bon Bay tomorrow. Only took five and a half months. (That was said sarcastically.) But wait, the fishing tournament is tomorrow so that means no ceremony right? Does she still open? Oh, well, I’ve waited this long, guess a little more won’t matter. Mandala is still two days behind but I’ve decided that it’s kind of better for me not to have everything on the same day, like even getting to Slider’s concert twice can be a pain so two days isn’t that much but just about right.

She'll open, but you'll just have to wait on the ceremony.

I plot reset Tia into a good spot, played a decent bit of the fruit 3ds game item thingy(its the game that comes with the ig ds) followed Moe around, made a moe themed outfit and paid off raccoon satan

Finally got muffy to suggest the windmill! Layed down mossy rock paths in my "upscale" neighboorhood, and planted trees and bushes where I want it to be foresty. Finally, I used all three characters to buy wallpaper and flooring from Saharah.

I finished landscaping in Twoson (finally!) and now all I have to do are breed roses, place the last few PWPs, and clean up my junk off the ground.

Paved the bottom half of Threed as well.

Here are the things that I did today in my town (Aeternia):

• Bought some temporary house exteriors from Nook's Homes.
  • Opened my town gates to let people deliver some stuff to me.
  • Donated some stuff to my museum.
  • Bought some stuff from the Market Place.
  • Started to landscape a bit more in my town.
  • Built the picnic blanket and the instrument shelter.
  • Planted some trees somewhere in my town.
  • Watered my blue violets.

Figured out how to make diagonal path patterns for my second town, and also earned my first three badges for insect and fish collection as well as saving bells.

Got the museum shop open today! Now just doing some general landscaping and prepping my town for having a DA, because once I get Zell out and Genji in i'm gonna post a DA although it'll still be a wip!

After playing the game twice and no mover in almost a week, I finally stopped someone on my third try.

A new one: Gracie finally came to town!!!! I passed my first fashion check (thanks, guides :p). Now to wait another painstakingly long time. Don't worry fertilizer, I'm coming...... I admit, I tried to cheat. I time traveled back one day, saved, came back, expecting Gracie to be there buuuut that flunked. At least Redd is here now.

When Gracie finally showed up for me she came back fairly frequently so I think you’ll be fine.

Got some more PWPs done, found my first scallop since starting up the new town, and did a lot of basic landscaping :)

These are the things that I accomplished today in my town:

• Planted some trees and flowers.
  • Built the Wind Turbine behind the Re-tail.
  • Upgraded some of the rooms in my mayor's house.
  • Decorated my house a bit since I was lacking space in my secret storage.
  • I unexpectedly got a villager from someone.
  • Someone wanted to leave, but somehow they ended not wanting to leave.
  • Fixed some of my paths a bit more.
  • Chop some of my trees.
  • Built up the second floor of the museum, Club LOL, and the Dream Suite.
  • Did some tasks to earn some Meow coupons.

Last edited:
Deena finally moved out, woo woo! She was a blight on my town for a while, with her house directly in front of my mayor's. It was rough for a bit. I also grew my first Blue Pansy! Why did it take so long to get you?

In Ravena, I received a second picture of Anabelle in the mail. First time I ever got multiples of a villager's pic, so I was excited XD

Asked Timbra to stay in Ravena, and just did shopping and stuff to collect pieces I want for Iris's house.

I'm re-working a town I abandoned as well, so everything I do in that town is an accomplishment, haha, since I was bent on selling it for the bells. I decided to see how re-working things would go instead.

I've been doing lots of landscaping and PWP placement, and once my last dreamie moves in and I can remove design squares my town will be 100x more presentable, and I just unlocked The Roost so I'm gonna get that built! :)

Player 3 in my spare town found a scorpion in 20 minutes. It just sat there waiting to be caught. It's playing with the tarantula that she caught last week. Hopped on the train to visit the winter town to catch all the winter fish.
Plan to make this a casual town. It's fun popping in when I have time to play.

I did some landscaping around Gayle's house (she's new to Clover) and my fountain. I've also been catching butterflies. I need to work more on the badges for catching fish and bugs.

Back