• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Finally finished the forest area north of my Re-tail today with the cedar tree that Leif sold me.
Aaand all my perfect trees that I planted last week are now matured, so my harvest today was glorious. 15 baskets of em, if I'm not wrong, super happy.

I successfully trensfered stuff from my "old" broken 3ds to my new 3ds without loosing my Animal Crossing saves. Yay!

did some landscaping - rearranged flowers, cut down/planted a couple trees, got some hybrids and planned space for a Stonehenge and totem pole (when I eventually unlock them omg)
destroyed a suspension bridge to replace with a wooden one tomorrow, already have the money alright alright alright
had Tucker move in!! actually got his house into a good spot :D

- welcomed new girl Fauna to town, planted a little garden of black cosmos around her house
- finished the fossil collection!

Decided to try out getting the Perfect Town rating, and am currently failing at it miserably lol

I made a few purchases from the Re-Tail section of the forum, ordered a gift for a friend of mine who has recently gotten into the game from the T&T Emporium's Catalogue machine, gave a birthday present to Stitches and hung out with him for a bit, and contributed a bit of the payment for a bridge I'm constructing in the town.

Planned out some details for my new one year challenge town.

The standard one year challenge rules:
• Start on January 1st
• No transferring from old town
• No selling old town
• No time travelling
• No plot resetting
Some rules of my own:
• Must pick from the first 4 maps I get from Rover
• Must allow villagers to move if they ask

Finally obtained my pink wetsuit! In the process, I managed to complete almost all of my diving encyclopediae throughout the day today just need to find the last three things which are an ear shell, a spidercrab (which won't appear in the ocean for a few months) and a horeshoe crab (same case as the spidercrab.) I was really proud of my progress I guess I picked a good month to restart for the diving section specifically.

I fully expanded my house finally and am currently working on making it all golden :) (if anyone has anymore golden furniture pm me ;))

i cleaned out mimi's locker it was filled with stuff i was supposed to save, like once a year items, but i didn't like them or use them so i just sold a lot of them to reese

today i'm also going to distribute some money between my towns and stuff

Today, I just dug up some fossils, harvested fruits from my fruit orchard, and checked T&T for a modern wood floor. Everyday for the past week, the kiddie fooor and imperial tile have been the only flooring sold. Heckin annoying

Back