• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Finally finished the forest area north of my Re-tail today with the cedar tree that Leif sold me.
Aaand all my perfect trees that I planted last week are now matured, so my harvest today was glorious. 15 baskets of em, if I'm not wrong, super happy.

I successfully trensfered stuff from my "old" broken 3ds to my new 3ds without loosing my Animal Crossing saves. Yay!

did some landscaping - rearranged flowers, cut down/planted a couple trees, got some hybrids and planned space for a Stonehenge and totem pole (when I eventually unlock them omg)
destroyed a suspension bridge to replace with a wooden one tomorrow, already have the money alright alright alright
had Tucker move in!! actually got his house into a good spot :D

- welcomed new girl Fauna to town, planted a little garden of black cosmos around her house
- finished the fossil collection!

I made a few purchases from the Re-Tail section of the forum, ordered a gift for a friend of mine who has recently gotten into the game from the T&T Emporium's Catalogue machine, gave a birthday present to Stitches and hung out with him for a bit, and contributed a bit of the payment for a bridge I'm constructing in the town.

Planned out some details for my new one year challenge town.

The standard one year challenge rules:
• Start on January 1st
• No transferring from old town
• No selling old town
• No time travelling
• No plot resetting
Some rules of my own:
• Must pick from the first 4 maps I get from Rover
• Must allow villagers to move if they ask

Finally obtained my pink wetsuit! In the process, I managed to complete almost all of my diving encyclopediae throughout the day today just need to find the last three things which are an ear shell, a spidercrab (which won't appear in the ocean for a few months) and a horeshoe crab (same case as the spidercrab.) I was really proud of my progress I guess I picked a good month to restart for the diving section specifically.

I fully expanded my house finally and am currently working on making it all golden :) (if anyone has anymore golden furniture pm me ;))

i cleaned out mimi's locker it was filled with stuff i was supposed to save, like once a year items, but i didn't like them or use them so i just sold a lot of them to reese

today i'm also going to distribute some money between my towns and stuff

Today, I just dug up some fossils, harvested fruits from my fruit orchard, and checked T&T for a modern wood floor. Everyday for the past week, the kiddie fooor and imperial tile have been the only flooring sold. Heckin annoying

Back