• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I participated in Festivale, finished paying for the construction of a bridge I started a few days ago, purchased some items from the Re-Tail section of the forum and had them delivered, and through that purchase had my 100th visitor to my main town and unlocked the Train Station remodeling options.

Finished collecting the snowmam furniture in my adopted town and set it up in an empty room hopeful that my HHA score will shoot up tomorrow. Other than that, wandered around my towns and prevented Anchovy and Cherry from leaving (in two separate towns, of course), plus got pinged for pwps in three towns (pyramid in old winter town, yield sign in newer winter town, and scarecrow in adopted town). Bought up Redd's New Year wares and talked to Isabelle for sparking cider.

- bought and planted some saplings
- started using bushes to create paths, it's gonna look so cool i'm so excited
- rearranged most of my flowers so my town is less crowded
- i started planning where some new pwps are gonna go!! hype

tomorrow i'm gonna plant more things and try to finish funding a bridge :cool:

Last edited:
Re-sculptured around my ponds.
Got a zodiac dog from Miserabelle.
Finished the bathroom in my house.

Went fishing on the island.

paid off my first public works project
went to the island for the first time and got loads of new fish/bugs for the encyclopedia (and made a lotta money off those sharks/beetles)
started landscaping/planning town for flowers, paths, future public work projects

I finally found a good look for my 2nd alt character, I don't know why I never used the purple hair before it's the bomb

My second character has purple hair too, it's great. I made a snowmam in both towns, caught snowflakes, worked on qr codes, and did regular town maintainance. Love my new second town.

I ordered the deconstruction of the original cobblestone bridge in my main town so that I can replace it with a suspension bridge on the next in-game day so all three bridges will match. I also rolled up a new Snowman to get a new bingo card, got some gifts for a friend, and worked at Brewster's. The only thing left to do in the current day is visit another town for signatures for a petition from Hans, which I'm about to do.

On January 2, 2018 Minna became the mayor of Fristad. My starters are Lucky, Diana, Flip, Cesar, and Peaches. I am probably only gonna keep Lucky.

I almost done with all the tutorial stuff. Just need to show my encyclopedia to Isabelle. I have to say I am not living her right at this moment. I also paid off my down payment to Nook.

Found the ore and bell rock.
Saw Chelsea approaching, so I saved and quit.

Coffee hasn't kicked in enough to start declining fruit requests. ^_^

I actually don't do much in my own town but I work together with my close friend to make her town amazing!
So for her town I'm getting the furniture sets she needs to fill a new house she created!
And also a few hybrid flowers to put around it (her town is COVERED in flowers thanks to me, haha)!

I'm playing catch up again after so long!

- I caught both a cricket and an arowana for the first time in this town and donated them to the museum.
- Olivia finally suggested the hot spring!!!!!
- Phineas gave the Balloon Buster badge
- And finally Wolfgang gave me his pic for the third time

I changed the ordinance in town from Night Owl to Beautiful. I've altered when I play, so I don't need to have the shops open quite so late, and now I can focus more on hybrid breeding.

Passed my fourth and final fashion check. One step closer to a fully upgraded main street, and more landscaping selections!

I started my mayoral duties today:
-I found the Bell rock and the ore rock.
-I watered every flower in town.
-I donated two new fish and two new fossils to the museum.
-I got a Dalmatian ornament from a fortune cookie.
-I caught a pill bug for Flip.
-Woke up Gulliver.
-Changed the town flag and the town tune.
-Got my approval rating up to 54 percent.

- Made my first snowman
- Made some qr paths, not sure if I'll keep them but I just wanted to try out my hand at path making
- Made a flag for my town and changed the town tune (thanks kiwikenobi!)
- Decorated my home a little, paid off the first loan and talked with nook to expand it for tomorrow
- Bought a statue from Redd
- Wrote letters to all my villagers (this one I'm going to try to do everyday to really increase the friendship points)
- Donated alot of bugs and fish to the museum (went to the island in my mom's town last night with her)

I'm currently doing villager requests to get my permit approval up while fishing at the same time to try and get trash, both for an initiative and to help with the approval rating.

Back