• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I've had hydrangeas since last year, but this is the first time I've seen them blooming. So. Pretty. T.T I like to plant them alternating blue-pink-blue, and it turns out I only messed up on two that I had to replace. I like the way they look so much, I'm adding more to other places. Too bad they won't last forever.

Shampoodle and Super TnT opened. Changed my mayors hair. Got the wrong colour. Oops. Still working on paying for museum upgrade.

I caught a 2nd tarantula. It stored for a villagers request.
Town Lolly had the Harvest Meal and it was done in 15 minutes. Took longer to sell all the extra fish.

I rearranged a lot of paths and trees and things and my picnic basket PWP was celebrated! I'm commissioning a sphinx now near Ankha's house. :3

Finally got Lolly's house in a good spot. Fixed the path she messed up and made it look even better than it did before. While I was at it I figured out the rest of my paths, as well as most of the landscaping I hadn't planned yet. Almost done, and I'm about 1/3 of the way to actually finishing it all.

Sold all of my turnips! Someone on here had a huge spike (600+) and I net myself over 2mil, even with the tip I gave. I didn't do much else so far. I'm gonna go to bed soon and play some more before I go to sleep.

Fang moved in. ;)

The trade has been in talks for over a week (just waiting to get him cycled out, really), and today, I was able to adopt him. Yay, yayayayayay. I am so happy.

It's a bit late but yesterday I finally got all of my Gracie fashion checks! =3 And today Willow was fully moved in so I got to talk to her which was lovely ^-^%

So awhile back I let someone take my Walt and was very irritated to find a voided Bettina in town the next day (meaning I'd lost my only cranky and wouldn't be getting a replacement via random move-in). I've now picked up another Streetpass void on a train journey, bringing me up to 10 again for the first time in awhile, but I'm happy about this one. It's a cranky personality, so I've got full personality representation again!
Groucho comes from Finland (!), from a town I'm not sure how to type because it's got those Scandinavian accents on the letters. I am sure we will get on well. I love it when I get interesting streetpasses.
Also had a good hybrid spawn, though Groucho landed on a few of my roses there were two more orange roses and an orange pansy on the beach.
All in all a good day.

To start the day, I convinced Eugene not to move out. Later, Apollo wanted fruit, so I gave him a perfect pear, and he gave me his pic in return! And finally, I caught a saddled bichir and donated it to the museum.

I got Katrina again. I honestly don't know how many times I've gotten her, but her shop is the last thing I need on Main Street, so I'm itching for her to come as much as possible. Also, after eleven months of play, I caught my first coelecanth! It was raining extremely hard in town today, so I figured I would finally do it. I got the first one, too!

I was given the choice to finally visit Tortimer's island and I caught myself THREE Shark Whales 0.0 and a bunch of other whales, I donated to the museum, and the rest I sold and I got 77,000 bells :p So close to paying my loan off of 198,000

Not caught up to the current date yet, but at least I'm finally in the month of June.

...although I'm tempted to keep going so my tree grows to what it used to be ;-;

I finally completed my 36 cycle and settled Static back into my main town. Which means~ MY MAIN TOWN LINEUP IS FINALLY COMPLETE!

My emporium opened today! So I bought a bunch of stuff there! =3
I also helped my boyfriend get coco so that was also nifty ^-^%

Back