• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

My new PWP for Zingzang today is the geyser. It'll be completed tomorrow. Can't wait to watch the geyser in action. I also discovered Marshal, the new smug squirrel, at the campsite. So I persuaded him to move in. He's so cute. :)

Congrats on getting Marshal, Cupcake! He's adorable.

As for what I did, I paid off my bell PWP, after thinking if I should wait for the Zen Bell or go with that bell. (well, why not have both?) It's by the cliff. I can hold seaside marriages! Kind of.

Both of my characters have gifts for Nibbles, whose birthday is tomorrow. It's also my birthday tomorrow, so we'll see how everything goes.

Today I started a new PWP (the caf?!) and got Peanut's picture. :3

m7t.png

I just started the game a couple of days ago, and today i caught my first Shark, what's cooler is that 2 seconds after that i caught a hammerhead aswell :)

I sold my turnips for 494 bells, paid off my Moai Statue PWP, put the rest on the bank and still have over 2 million.

And then I got a Turnip badge.

about to get all the golden tools today (got golden can, axe, slingshot, rod, net and soon gold shovel)

Well I was running around town and stumbled across a Jacob's Ladder! And I went to see Isabelle and she says I have a perfect town! Yay! ^^

Now I can remodel my town hall and build a flower clock! :3

I just spent the past couple of hours going through all the junk in both of my characters dressers to sell everything that is re-orderable so I could have more room for other stuff. lol

My orange tulips bred, and so did my pink cosmos, so I have 3 of each...I won the bug off.... My bezzie came over and I went to her....Nothing much. Oh, and the spot for Bonbons house appeared

Bug off ruined my plans, was going to start the cafe. On a happier note, I GOT BUNNIE TO WEAR A BUNNY TEE. WIN

Its only the beginning on my day, however I was near my cafe and I found my very first blue violet hybrid! I'm so proud C:

My major accomplishment- getting Truffles the pig to move out! Took me DAYS of the 2/2 TT trick to do it. I hated that pig so much.

Wow I'm pretty pleased with what happened today!

-Pietro at my campsite <3
-Super T&T expansion soon!
-Pancetti has unpacked.
-Redd's in town!

In my 2 days so Far
Paid off two mortgages
Started Building Bridge
Lopez moved in Today, with Vesta moving in tomorrow
Got Development permit in 2 hours

Finally started to properly decorate my house. However, I have realised that I may want to use too many furniture sets.

Back