• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Just finished paying off my home loan for my third room downstairs and I went to the caf? to see Brewster and he suggested that I work for him, I start tomorrow!! Can't wait!!

I woke up to my lighthouse being completely built, I welcomed Renee into my town (She unpacked fully today), and I am working on the money I need to pay off my reset center public work project. I am currently on the island trying to hunt beetles to do so. I also drank my 3rd cup of coffee from Brewster's Caf?.

I finally paid off the Cafe and hunted bugs on the island. I also picked a lot of flowers from the island to plant in my new park which I will be adding a fountain or bench to tomorrow.

Build a flower bed. Very underwhelming but very cheap too so... it's ok. >.< Waiting for 2 villagers to move out for Cafe and Police Station. :/

Got the coffee cup from Brewster, and paid off the second expansion for a side room. c: Also paid off the outdoor chair a villager wanted. :p

My mayor hung out at Henry's house today, then paid for her basement addition, and my second character paid for her main room to be expanded. And, my mayor did some work for Brewster and earned some really good coffee beans and a coffeemaker. After some dancing at Club LOL, she'll be up laying pathways, then maybe take a break for some dream travel to wind down before heading to bed. ^^

Haha I completed my campaign for the campground. Here's hoping to a more lively bunch of animal neighbors!

Nothing.I just woke up awhile ago.Waiting for the shops to open,browsing the forums.

Well, I just logged on to my town but yesterday was my most produtive day:

I completed my fossils at the museum. :O
I got a golden axe. :D
I got a perfect town rating. :3

Yesterday I caught a tarantula and today (just now) I caught a scorpion! ; u;

I completed my second day working at the cafe for Brewster, he gave me superb coffee beans and a coffee maker in return.
A police station was finally requested by clay so I went straight to town hall to make the arrangements, it should be done by tomorrow.
I did a few favors for my villagers and wrote letters then went to the island to catch some bugs.

Back