• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Congrats! That's definitely a great accomplishment! Enjoy your new flower clock!

I decided to get my furniture outside and order them alphagetically, and I managed to finally get them ALL done, getting rid of ones I don't need.
Buuuuutt, I accidentally turned my DS off, thinking it was the home button and have lost all progress and will have to do it again. ;_; Not tonight though, that was just too much.

- I opened the mail and received letters from Colton and Wolfgang with presents.
- Gave an apple to Wolfgang and received an item in return.
- Sold some unwanted items.
- Played hide-and-seek against Cole alongside Apple and Lolly and won.
- Found the ore rock and sold the emerald I had.
- Visited Agnes's house in the afternoon and spent time with her.

Finally decided to boot up NL again. According to Keaton, I've been gone for... 6 months?!

Anyway, here are my accomplishments for today:
  • Talked to some of my villagers. Coco and Pecan must've moved in during my absence, but I'm really happy to have both of them!
  • Plucked some weeds with the help of Leif. I was missing one that still alludes me, but I called it quits as I didn't wanna spend too much time on it. Anyway, I got a Cosmos Fan in return.
  • Bought two fortune cookies and got a Super Star and a Wii U Console!
  • Bought a Wooden Counter from Harvey and a Moon Hairpin at the Able Sisters.
  • Changed my hair at Shampoodle. Even though I was following a guide, I got the wrong hair color, so I'm gonna have to change it another time.
  • Changed my outfit. Although I was originally wearing the complete Hero's outfit, I decided to keep the boots.
  • Got an amethyst (which I sold) and some Bells from hitting rocks.
  • Dug up fossils and got them assessed - I donated a Plesio Skull and sold my remaining fossils.
  • Harvested my fruits from my orchard and sold everything. Also, I think one of my trees... Died? I haven't really played the game enough to know what happened, but all the leaves fell off and I got a rotten apple, so I'm assuming trees rot at some point. Interesting...
  • Paid off my house loan of 158,000 Bells. I still have 300k in my account and 90k in pocket change.

I actually started seriously playing just today! Was active for several hours, fishing and catching bugs to fill my museum! Donated well over 20 new species and I was so proud of myself!! But… I accidentally bumped my game cartridge and lost well over half my progress!! Note to self, save more often XP

I started playing my New Leaf Town again. I did the following:

• Pulled the weeds around my house and garden areas
  • ran to Ed's house to see how he is doing... I missed him so much he is my bestie and has been in my town since 2013
  • went clothes shopping
  • checked out T&T Emporium
  • visited club LOL and gave Dr Shrunk some fruit for a joke
  • sold items I did not need

With the help of a giveaway on here i was able to complete my fossil collection for the museum!!! I'm honestly so happy that it's finally done :3 All i need to work on are the fish, insects, and paintings!

Made a good amount of money on Tortimer Island and donated all the money I needed to for the Dream Suite.

I swapped items between my two characters(there were so many, that's why I needed a second storage)
Finally I finished the orderables catalogue with my mayor character. I'm too happy💕
I would never have succeeded without the Bell Tree forum! I still remember the great help @LadyDestani gave me in reaching this goal💕And then all the people I've traded with🥰
Tysm for everything 🤧

- Finished plot resetting after a solid month or two of it. I was insanely dedicated looking for Kid Cat but gave up and settled for Kabuki because I really just wanted to get back to playing normally.
- Played as one of my extra characters, Caspian, and spoke to all of my villagers on that save for the first time in over a year. Blanche in particular was NOT happy.
- Currently doing a huge tidy of all of my storage because I have a really bad habit of clinging onto items I don't need or don't even like in the first place but keep due to being expensive and/or not for sale on the catalogue.
- Will probably update my Dream Address later today.

i completed my fish encyclopedia. my last catch was the King Salmon and it took longer than i would like to admit.

also i was looking for a gar last night. for a little under 3 hours. i gave up. the very next morning, i caught it within 2 and a half minutes.

I made my last house payment today! After buying the game on release, not being into it, and then coming back in 2018 and playing off and on again for five years, I was finally able to do something that took me like two months on ACNH. lol

I resetted my town recently, so i got lots of stuff to do! I always procrastinate but today i decided to do some stuff 😅

- Planted lots of fruit trees around town

- Played minigames on Tortimer island to soon enough get a wet suit

- Did lots of fishing, and got 2 sharks!

- Sended letters to my fav villagers

- Paid my fourth house loan, i was seriously out of space!

I'm also doing lots of beetle hunting tonight, so i can pay the Resetti center, i love visitting him (on the rare times his den is open!) XD

I basically did the usual tasks, fossils, checking shops, talking to villagers, and selling extra stuff : ) that was yesterday though, will continue today, hoping to achieve perfect status soon but I'm not there yet so yea (I have achieved it in my old town though so that's good) Also trying to add paths a bit but decided to come back to it since it takes a lot of saving patterns (will resume soon)

yesterday I paid off my first home lone and woke up in my new bigger house this morning, and I designed a paver tile to start making paths in my town with

Back