• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

- Watered flowers
- Did some tasks for my villagers
- Sold some stuff
- I think I'm getting close to finishing my fossil collection.
- I've also been thinking about buying another copy of the game, I'm not sure about that yet.

- set down more paths
- got several of the outfits that i wanted
- helped katie visit another town
- helped out villagers
- worked on my characters' houses a bit
- cleaned out/organized my characters' storage

- placed the zen garden pwp
- cut down my fruit trees to make space for a bus stop tomorrow
- got the QR machine
- finally saw the inside of Fang's house

I have so much work ahead of me in order to get the perfect town, but I really enjoy it. So what did I do today in my town?
- I donated fossils to the museum like every day, also checked if the bugs I had in my inventory was donatable but they weren't.
- Went to the Island to collect some medals and also flowers to continue breeding hybrids.
- Let Saharah re-design my house interior.
- Talked to Isabelle about citizen satisfaction. (need more pwp's right now)
- Went to nookling junction to buy items to get it upgraded.
- Bought flowers and saplings at the garden store.
- Sent letters to my villagers telling them to move out.
And as always I checked if Nook's Homes had the exteriors I want, I catched bugs and fishes to sell at re-tail/donate if needed, went to the Island at night to catch bugs and sharks and did other like knick knacks you do everyday.
Scanned in amiibos for the campground.

That's awesome! I was so happy when I got mine. 500 hours well spent :D

I think I've already been playing for 900 hours or something now. Phineas came in late to give me the badge lol but yeah, I agree 500 or so hours well spent. I'm not surprised you have gotten yours by just looking at your signature haha :p

I grew 9 blue roses, am 1 fossil away from my museum veing complete, ready to revamp my museum galleries, and tryig to pass a gracie fashion check

Well, one thing that I haven't accomplished today is finding the money rock. I would have thought that I've already found it, hit it, and collected up the money and then forgotten that I'd done so, but I haven't been playing it for that long so far today, so I have no idea where it is. Weird. I've probably missed out a rock.

Got the campsite and paid off some loans.. I need to buy amiibo cards so I can force some ****bags out lol

I think I've already been playing for 900 hours or something now. Phineas came in late to give me the badge lol but yeah, I agree 500 or so hours well spent. I'm not surprised you have gotten yours by just looking at your signature haha :p

lol, I may have spent too much time in this town :p Mine was also overdue when I got it - better late than never!

Didn't accomplish much but celebrate Marshal's birthday today - he seemed very content with the corseted skirt I got him :rolleyes:

Other than that, updated the dream address and pain off my other character's loan. I plan on furnishing my houses tonight and this weekend.

Back