What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I had a celebration thingy for my new police station. I wasn't planning on ever building one but Filbert requested it so I was like, why not? I think there are two police dogs, I got Booker and I think he is so cute

Last edited:
- Watered my flowers
- Arranged flowers to hopefully get some hybrids
- Watered flowers again to be safe
- Then thought about restarting for QUITE SOME TIME.

Today I did what I have been doing everyday for the last week: hustling for MEOW coupons and cursing all the bum missions for them that I can't do. I discovered a Wii U in a fortune cookie I opened and played the game for it trying to get a high score. I fall 3k short of the 37k goal, but I know with some more t I'll get there. I did my daily chores of hitting the rock and collecting fossils. I found a Ptera left wing which I needed to make the Ptera model. Now all I need s one more model to complete my collection. I took a moment to marvel at all the extra storage space I don't know what to do with before visiting the campground and finding a bathroom rack I needed. Joan was also in her RV and I plan to purchase some things from her as soon as I scrounge up a few more coupons. Later I plan to visit KK and get some music/coupons as well as organize things a bit more around town. That's all. Have a great day you guys :)

I've done some fishing and bug catching on the Island and finally completed my first public works project, the cobblestone bridge. Now I have 2 bridges in my town and it won't take ages to get to places :D. I also did the Beautiful town ordinance and won't have to pull weeds anymore, and can get hybrids more easily. Golden flowers are kinda impossible now though...Fauna is also moving in today, and like picked the perfect spot that won't ruin anything. I also did some tours today. just 20 more medals until I get the wetsuit! I got the 3ds in my fortune cookie too and am like addicted to Animal crossing: Puzzle league now. It's so cute, although I'm not that great at it. I was also killed by a scorpio :(. Jingle was also in his RV so I bought the snow tree stump which will look very nice in my room. Wow, I've done so much today!

today:
- erased ALLLLL my paths- it took forever, but i'm really pleased bc i was planning to go with dirt paths and my use of qr paths has made nice dirt paths develop on their own
- designed my own town flag- it's a purple rainboot with white/pink/blue flowers peaking out! it has a nice blue background and is labeled with my town name! i'm super proud!
- redid the area in front of my mayor's house! i've been meaning to do it for a while, but now i've finally gotten around to it! i hope it looks nice!
- did a trade with a fellow acnl tumblr user and got rid of pretty much all of my blue rose surplus. in return, i got more white carnations, which i'm just ecstatic about! i've been planning to make my town a white carnation town w occasional random purple flowers, and it's slowly getting there!!
- paid off my zen bell pwp, so it'll be all done tomorrow and i'll be able to start collecting donations for the fortune telling shop (which i unlocked yesterday!!)

a very productive day!

I made a new playground area in my town, and plot reset some of my froggy boys. I have moved frobert from the north of the town, and cycled him through to an area in the south. Froberts old house spot is making a nice dirt path onto the 'reject beach' (where I put unwanted hybrids)

Gave away some gardening stuff to someone on tbt

I'm nearing a point where I am happy to have others see and ciriticise my town. There are some things I am unhappy with, but I'm making good progress!

I started to make some paths out of flowers, bushes and trees and generally I started to organize my town more. Also I cleaned out my closet and storage room, so I have more space. I got my hands on a few Cinnamoroll items, which I want to collect the whole series, oh and last but not least I got Fang as a new villager, yay ^^

Technicaly last night but what ever. Caught a king salmon and saddled birchir. Now I only have 2 more fish left and then I'll get my gold rod. Today all I really did was start to make my own path and realized how hard it is. Got 3 of 10 or 11 pieces done. Hope to finish it by the end of this coming week. Pm me if u wanna see it

I laid down a path to help guide my future dirt paths better, started arranging flowers around some of my pwps, planted an orchard, and caught a few new bugs.

Moved out Bubbles with the help of moving in Roscoe, and moved in Cole with a card :D So glad I found some amiibo cards, now just gotta move out Tank and Papi, freaking creepers.

Added and moves some stuff in my house, got a few more items customized, and built a second face cutout standee!

- sold a bunch of stuff to people on the forums.
- tried to figure out my landscaping, but ended up just planting fruit trees in random spots.
- watered my flowers
- gave shrunk a snack
- dug up all the fossils

Today I bought a bunch of food and drawings from Wendell's RV. Also bought a pitcher plant. I cleaned up a bit around town and collected the ptera model from Re-Tail. Only one more to go...
Did some fishing in the morning and completed some coupon missions as well. Today was a bit laid back compared to other days.

Went through the regular motions but captured some great sunset pics :D
I'll probably run some errands for neighbours before it gets too late.

Finally settled on a map I like and put down some designs where I don't want villagers to move.
Hopefully I'll also be able to get back the stuff that I gave to a friend to hold for me while I was busy restarting.

Kept working on flowers. Planned a bit of my second characters home, made the bell pwp next to the cafe (as it turned out a rock ruined my statue fountain plan for that area)

Not much done today.

Back